Hanamaru Kunikida x Male Reader

(Alright, a quick note for you all before we begin. All the stories, including those that are requests, takes place in alternate timelines. Sounds crazy right? I don't think it even makes sense to me, to be honest...)

Yoshiko: Little demons, it's time!

Yoshiko was doing her usual shenanigans again. They are kinda tiring but funny at the same time. Dia, however, isn't too happy about it.

Dia: BU BU DESU WA!!

(Y/N): Dia, is it really that necessary to scream it out? You even scared your little sister...

And Ruby, as expected, cries like there's no tomorrow. Well, I can't blame her, loud sounds do scare you, and if your name is Ruby Kurosawa, you're probably more prone to cry than anyone else.

Hanamaru: Aw, Ruby-chan, no need to cry, zura.

Ah, Hanamaru Kunikida, the girl of my dreams. Ever since I first saw her beautiful face, I've been in love with her. She's literally perfection in my eyes. And her singing voice is just godly.

Mari: Oh! Someone is daydreaming again!

(Y/N): Not at all! I just... Okay, I were daydreaming a little bit...

Chika: If you're ever going to be a good supporter for Aqours, you have to focus more! Like you do with school work! Oh wait...

(Y/N): Urgh, Chika-chan, you know that it isn't going well for me in school...

Chika: I-I'm sorry...

(Y/N): I sometimes want ask God why I became the person I am today, and why I'm doing so poorly on the tests...

Hanamaru: But God did give you a heart of gold, and that's why we like having you as a supporter and friend, zura!

And I were once again hypnotised by Hanamaru's beautiful voice. But then I did a terrible mistake, a mistake that could probably make Aqours drop me as supporter.

(Y/N): God, I love you so much Hanamaru.

Everyone just froze and as I realize what I just said, I began to sweat a little wondering what everyone would say about my sudden confession. Out of fear I start apologizing.

(Y/N): I'm so sorry! Please don't drop me as a supportive member, but I just couldn't control myself over what I just said, please I beg you Chika-chan!

Hanamaru: Is it true, (Y/N)-kun? Do you really have such feelings towards me?

It was no use to hold it back anymore, done is done.

(Y/N): Y-Yes, Hanamaru, it's true, I love you so much...

She then wraps her arms around me, making me blush.

Hanamaru: Then I'll return those feelings...

She was smiling at me, and I smiled back, and then it happened, the thing I've always wanted to give to my Hanamaru. A kiss. 

Mari: Aw... Aren't they just perfect together?

I wanted to agree with Mari, but I was just too busy with kissing my lovely and beautiful Hanamaru.