Kotori Minami x Male Reader

Ever since I meet her, I believe that angels and heaven do exist. Who am I talking about? Kotori Minami, of course, the most beautiful girl I've ever meet. God, I love her! She is the only one I want in my life! Well, sadly, she doesn't know that I love her, at all. But, my god, is she a beauty! 

Today, I'm going to meet up with μ's as normal, and for me, that's the most special time of the day for me, because I get to meet my crush every single time.

Nico: There you are, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hi there Nico! Uhh, where is everyone else?

Nico: I have honestly no idea, I've tried calling them, but they won't answ-

Honoka: Here we are! Sorry for coming a little late...

Nico: Don't repeat that, ok?

(Y/N): But, where's Kotori?

Everyone looks at me, and Honoka is the first one to say something.

Honoka: Yeah, about that... You seem to have a crush on Kotori, is that right, (Y/N)-kun?

(Y/N): H-How did you all figure that out?!

Umi: Well, that's the reason. Kotori has actually a crush on you too.

(Y/N): WHAT?! Are you really meaning it?! Is that true?!

Honoka: Hehe, yeah...

(Y/N): YEEEESSS!!

Honoka: She wanted us to say to you to meet her at the cafeteria we usually go to, not the one she's working at, the other one.

(Y/N): Like, right now?!

Maki: It's either today or never, (Y/N).

I rushed away towards the cafeteria where my love, Kotori, were waiting on me. And as I came to the cafeteria and entered it, I immediately spotted her sitting on a sofa, and she saw me too, and stood up, and walked towards me.

Kotori: H-Hi, (Y/N)-kun...

(Y/N): Hi, K-Kotori...

Kotori: I guess Honoka told you about why I wanted you to come here? You came faster than I thought, (Y/N)-kun...

(Y/N): I came because I love you, Kotori-chan...

Kotori: And I love you too, (Y/N)-kun... 

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist, and we went in for a deep and lovely kiss. We didn't want stop, we loved each other so much. After some time of kissing we finally separated our lips, only for us to look into each others eyes.

Kotori: I will never let you down, (Y/N)-kun...

(Y/N): And I will never, ever, stop loving you, Kotori-chan...

God, I really hope we can marry each other when we become adults, because I want to stay with my love forever, and nothing is going to separate us, not even death...