Yō Watanabe x Male Reader

(Please refer to the note in the Hanamaru x Reader story, because this story, is NOT, I repeat, NOT, in any way a continuation of the Chika x Reader story. Alternate timelines, you know. Now, I will not disturb you and just let you read in peace.)

(Y/N): Yō, I'm too exhausted, I can't go on. J-Just a quick little rest...

Yō: No, (Y/N)-kun! You said that you wanted to run without interruptions! And how can you even get so easily tired? You aren't chubby or anything at all, yet you get so exhausted... 

(Y/N): B-But, Yō, you run so fast, I can't keep up with you, for christ's sake...

I'm out training with my best friend, Yō Watanabe. We have come to know each other after Chika suggested that I should become a supportive member of Aqours. Not a club member, just a supporter. I don't really think guys like me would even be able to become school idols, and I don't want to become one anyways.

Yō: Hey, (Y/N)-kun, how about we go and swim together later today?

(Y/N): Swim? But that's just even worse! You will just swim without any problem, while I get tired just seconds after starting...

Yō: Come on, it'll be fun! Let's meet at the beach in the noon.

(Y/N): Noon? But, won't the water be cold by then?

Yō: Yeah, but with some, ahem, running, will surely warm us up.

She looked at me satirically, knowing what my reaction would be.

(Y/N): Fine then...

*Later that day*

As the sun sets, I walk towards the beach to meet up with Yō. I guess it'll be fun, but mostly just because she is my best friend, otherwise, I would've just stayed at my house and play my usual visual novels... But, as I arrived, I saw a girl standing at beach, facing the water. She did have some pretty nice looking clothes. I walked up to her to ask why she were here, but then I recognized the hair color.

(Y/N): Yō?

She turned around to me, with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. 

Yō: I've been expecting you, (Y/N)-kun...

(Y/N): What's the meaning of this, Yō, you have dressed up like we are going to go on a date...

Then it hit me. I started realizing how idiotic I am. After all this time I've hanged out with Yō, we've grown a deep bond. Yō have developed such strong feelings for me, without stupid me realizing it...

Yō: That was the meaning... I-I just couldn't say that we'll go on a date straight out like that. I was scared that you'd reject me... 

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I walked closer to Yō and gently put my hands on her cheeks, leaned forward and kissed her. 

(Y/N): I'd never reject you, Yō. We've grown such an unbreakable bond. And I promise you, my love for you will never go anywhere other than into your heart.  

Yō smiled at me once again, and we went in for a longer kiss.