Hallucinations

Driving home, the ride was silent the entire time a few sniffles from Tessa here and there she was upset, Jackson knew the only thing he could do was be there for her and comfort her. Jackson himself was angry at that thing talking to his baby that way and making her feel uncomfortable.

This was suppose to be his birthday and he wanted to share it with Tessa but, now that she was upset he felt helpless to her.

Coming to a halt at a stop sign, Jackson looked over at Tessa's slumped form and reached over to grab her hand as a way to comfort her. Tessa snatched her hand to her chest and began shaking fiercely.

"Baby-"

"Please, please just take me home." She begged her voice trembling. Jackson frowned sadly and continued to drive to her apartment.

Once they pulled in to her driveway, Tessa ran up the stairs to her front door her hands fumbling with the keys her eyes burning with tears.

"Tessa! Wait!" Jackson yelled getting out of the car to follow after her. Tessa finally got the front door open and rushed up the steps to her room and into the bathroom locking the door behind her, her sobs evident through the apartment.

Jackson closed the front door behind him and walked up the stairs hearing the sobs from the woman ring throughout the house. He approached the door where Tessa was inside he leaned against the door and rubbed his templates.

"I have to do something." He said. Opening the door quietly, Jackson saw the bathroom door closed and light illuminating from it. He reached for the doorknob and tried to turn it but, it was locked and Jackson sighed resting his forehead against the door. His heart clenched at Tessa's sobs and his eyebrows furrowed in anger from the bitch that made her this way.

Tessa sat in the tub her hands over her eyes as she cried in her palms, her grey bodycon dress she had on was ruined with makeup and her shoes were kicked to the side of the tub.

"Tessa? Baby, please, let me come in. I want to hold you." She heard Jackson say but, with her mind wrecking she heard her deceiving uncle instead her breathing began to quicken.

"No, leave me alone! I won't let you touch me!" Tessa screeched scrambling to the corner of the tub in a tight ball, her body shuddering.

Jackson raised an eyebrow at this, and began jiggling the door handle which caused the woman inside to scream again. Jackson then used his body to break down the door and he almost fell with the brown door but, he kept his balance and looked at Tessa who was staring at him with fear in her eyes.

"Tessa-?"

"GET OUT!" She screamed throwing her body wash at him, Jackson ducked quickly and frowned in confusion at Tessa's sudden violent behavior.

"Baby, peaches what's wrong, why are you throwing things at me? I want to help you." He soothed. He slowly began to approach the tub where the woman sat.

Tessa's brain kept making her see her uncle who always had a perverted grin and lecherous look in his eyes. It then averted to the monster that raped her in the alley five years ago.

"STAY BACK! I WONT LET YOU! STAY BACK!!!" Tessa began screaming loudly to the point Jackson's ears were ringing. He gently grabbed her thrashing body and hugged her to his large chest letting her small fists beat on him and her cuss him out.

"Peaches, please...it's me..." he whispered.

Tessa took a minute to breathe and looked at Jackson's worried face. Her vision finally diverted to seeing her boyfriend instead of her rapist uncle or the man in the alley. It was Jackson.

"There is no one here but, you and me. I swear on my life that you won't be harmed in any shape or form. I swear it Tessa I won't let you go." He whispered to her, each word a true meaning behind each one.

She finally let her body crumble to a slump and fainted. Jackson held onto to her and hugged her close a few tears falling from him one part of him being scared for Tessa the other part was he was angry as fuck at how many people have made her this way.