He's gone

Lindsey's living room

Darrin's P.O.V

I stood in front of Lindsey as she sipped her wine, eyeing me quietly. She had called me in here a few minutes ago and I wanted to know what this was about. She stood up from her spot on the couch and walked over to her piano sitting on the bench and gliding her fingers along the keys.

"Darrin, I have another job for you and this will conclude your services from me. Your mission is to pretend you have switched sides and gain their trust again while you do that I want you to take Tessa somewhere she won't be missed and you will take her and bring her to me. Am I understood? You will start tomorrow. You won't get any ideas will you Darrin?" She asked. I shook my hand and she waved her hand to dismiss me.

Unfortunately, Lindsey you have no idea what I have in store for you I'll follow through with your plan however I won't do everything you say. While on my way to my so called 'room' I went to the prison where my brother was held.

I passed the guards that was standing in front of a cell like room with bars on the door and almost gasped at the sight of my brother. He had bruises all around his lip and around his left eye it looked like they broke his arm again.

 He had bruises all around his lip and around his left eye it looked like they broke his arm again

I couldn't find a pic with bruises on him so just pretend okay?😂😂

He laid on his bed when he heard the door to his prison open he looked up and gave me a look that showed he didn't have anything to say to me and turned his back to me. I didn't blame him it was my fault that we were in this predicament and my brother was paying price for it.

"Da fuck you want?" He sneered. I sighed at his usual attitude and walked over to him. Darrin sat on the other side of the cot and folded his hands together.

"I just came to see how you were doing I'm worried about you, Calvin." Darrin said.

"Worried about me?! I'm the one getting my ass beat every single day because you won't leave! Every time you mess I'm the one that gets paid for it. So, do yaself a favor and leave the hell alone!" Calvin said angrily.

Seeing that he won't get anymore words from Calvin, Darrin got up and walked out the room going to his own and laying on the red sheets with his hands behind his head.