It Begins

Sean and Darrin both arrived at Lindsey's large estate no doubt using the money her father has, don't understand how parents just let their kids do anything they want.

The duo checked the perimeter to see if any guards were around and spotted none which was strange because, the gates had opened automatically too so someone must of known they were there

The duo checked the perimeter to see if any guards were around and spotted none which was strange because, the gates had opened automatically too so someone must of known they were there. Going through the backyard to get to the backdoor of the large house Sean picked the lock and pulled out his gun once he heard the lock click open. Darrin unlocked the door and the two were inside a small lounge room.

Keeping their eyes peeled of anyone in the house the two split up and looked around the house to find any type of room that had anything related to Tessa

Keeping their eyes peeled of anyone in the house the two split up and looked around the house to find any type of room that had anything related to Tessa. Sean had found a room that looked to be a royal office and began searching through the drawers and found loads of vanilla folders many that read 'Plan to escape' or one that said 'Plan B' he opened up the folder and found nothing in them. They were all empty! That's when Sean realized-

'Its a trap!' He took out his phone and called Jackson but before he could hold up the phone to his ear, Sean heard what sounded like a gun click near his head and he turned slightly to see none other than-

"Darrin...? Are you apart of this shit, too?" Sean asked as the man didn't say a word but his eyes held so much pity.

"My, you catch on quick, Sean. I thought I would have to explain everything to you." Sean looked up to see Lindsey in a long white dress that had lots of ruffles and frills she could resemble a skinny version of Lili from Tekken. She approached her desk and sat in her chair facing Sean who held an emotionless mask that just made her smirk widen. 

"Get his gun and phone we don't want him telling the others." She demanded to Darrin who followed the command quietly. Darrin ended the call and put Sean's gun in his front pocket.

"What are you doing this for, Lindsey? What's the point in picking on a helpless woman who has done nothing to you?" Sean asked.

Lindsey fake gasped and put a hand over her chest in feign shock.

"What I did? I'm simply doing this because she stole my man, when I went away to boarding school I vowed to return to my lover but, apparently that little whore made him go to jail because he "almost raped her" please, she should have let it happen so she can be slut shamed for the rest of her life. Ah, just making that weak bitch suffer was always my plan in the beginning."