How to Fight

Celine's back was pressed to the island, as the door was being broken in and she waited for all of the six men she saw outside come over the threshold so she can begin shooting. She heard them begin to talk in a different language probably, German then she popped up and shot at two men in the legs causing them to fall and the other four men shoot their guns back at Celine who ducked back behind the counter. Crawling over to the table, Celine shot a man through his chest then blindly shot at the other three.

Celine grunted as a bullet grazed her shoulder and shot over the table actually hitting the only dark colored goon in the head and grazing the other two.

"Hey, men shouldn't shoot at a beautiful woman that gives you bad luck!" Celine yelled at the men who were still shooting. The two men began walking over to the counter where they believed Celine was still at and carefully peeked around the corner to find her not there.

"Hello." They heard a voice say and looked to see Celine had two butcher knives in her hands and punched the weapons out of both of the men's hands. She then roundhouse kick the one on the right and cut the second one on the neck making him begin gasping. The goon with the slit throat fell to the ground still holding his bleeding neck and that left Celine and the last goon she suspected as the leader to fight.

The man pulled out a jagged edge knife from his side and held it up to his face waiting for Celine to pounce.

"Seriously guy, you had a knife and yet you choose a gun as a weapon of choice. Smooth." She maneuvered around to get to his blind spot but, he would stop her and push her back to first position. All you heard for the next ten minutes were clanks from the knifes as they continued to meet. Celine could see he was getting tired and she took that opportunity to stab him in the arm that was holding the knife. He groaned in pain and Celine threw her knife at his head killing him instantly. Sighing with relief she picked up his fallen cellphone and saw that the last number he had dialed was the same as the one on Darrin's phone.

"Alright, time to head back to the house, I got some good evidence." Celine said walking out the door, then rushing to her car as she heard police sirens coming in the distance.

"I swear police can never be on time for shit. Oh, well, gotta blast." She hopped in her car and drove back to her house by the time she made a sharp turn down the street Celine saw that the cops had stopped in front of Jackson's apartment already running up the stairs.

With Jess

The brunette sat with Tessa hugging her best friend as she bawled her eyes out. Jess had finished explaining what she was doing there and Tessa was shocked that her best friend was now apart of all the intense drama that was going on.

"Jess, I can't believe you are here. Why didn't you tell me that you were apart of...well with Celine on all of this?" Jess shrugged her shoulders at the question.

"I guess I didn't want you to look at me differently. I'm glad you didn't because I don't think I would have ever met a cool person like you." Jess said smiling at her tear streaked face.

"But, how long have you been...?"

"You mean in the Nostra Cosa? Well, Jackson is me and Celine's old friend so I have been part of it since college ended. So that's about two years now." Jess explained.

"But, you don't be in anything as heavy as Jackson is do you?" Tessa asked.

"Nah, nothing major except for this but, you are my best friend Tessa. I wouldn't let anything happen to you or else Jackson would kill me." Jess said.

They sat in silence for a while until Tessa got up from her spot on her bed and rubbed her cheeks.

"Jess, I want you to help me do something." Tessa said.