Did that just happen?

While our favorite couple was cuddling in the bedroom, Celine was downstairs with Cream, Cookie and Jess trying to locate Sean and Lindsey.

"Good, make sure you follow them and stay low. Keep me updated." Celine said hanging up her phone.

"Celine come an' have some dinner, suga you've been working for five hours an' it's half past twelve in the mornin'." Cream said setting some fried chicken which is seasoned by the way and some biscuits on the coffee table for everyone to grab for.

Celine sighed and rubbed her templates sitting next to Jess who was doing some work of her own.

"Alright, I'll relax in a minute I need to figure out where Sean is-" her sentence was cut off when she heard her phone ring again. Answering it, Celine put a hand over her head then she jumped to her feet eyes wide.

"Are you sure?!" She said.

Suddenly, bullets began to fire at the house making the four duck for cover.  Celine and Jess grabbed the M1s from under the couch they were behind and loaded them with a full magazine.

Hearing glass breaking and doors kicked in as multiple sounds of feet coming. Celine and Jess used the cover of the couch to shoot at the few men that had already came in the living room.

Cookie and Cream were both fighting in the kitchen using anything hard or sharp. Some of Jackson's men were fighting along with them but, not doing very well of defense.

Celine was suddenly grabbed by the neck from behind and pulled up in the air. It was a large African American man who glared at her and smacked the gun out of her hand. He kicked Jess in the chest knocking the air out of her. Pudge bit at his leg hanging on tight but that didn't do any good as the man threw the pup at the wall physically hurting him. Pudge whimpered slightly and tried sitting up only to fall back on his stomach.

Throwing Celine at Jess the two hit heads knocking one another out and the big man smirked

Throwing Celine at Jess the two hit heads knocking one another out and the big man smirked. Looking up the stairs, the man began walking up to them until he was shot in the arm then his leg. That didn't seem to faze the man as he looked up and saw Jackson a pistol in his hand.

"You won't get Tessa." Jackson vowed. The man simply smirked and ran up the stairs at Jackson who continued shooting. He even shot his head but that didn't stop the man from ramming him into a wall. The impact created a dent in the surface of the sheet rock. Jackson headbutted the large man forcing him to back away. Jackson began raining punches at him but the man grabbed one of his wrists and began to twist it. Jackson groaned out in pain and knees him in the stomach.

"You hurt Big Bear, you get killed by Big Bear!" The man growled out. Big Bear grabbed Jackson around his neck and began squeezing. Jackson choked for air as he clawed at Big Bears hands trying to break free.

Suddenly, the grip of the large man was no longer tight and Jackson saw his eyes roll to the back of his head as a knife was lodged in the back of his head. Jackson dropped from his grip and looked up to see Tessa, breathing heavily and Jackson trying to regain his breathing as he was getting color back to his face.

She pulled him into a hug and he returned it kissing her head.

"Thank you baby you saved my ass." Jackson said. Tessa giggled humorously and then screamed when a loud explosion went off on the side of the house. Jackson shielded her from the glass that fell by them.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Tessa nodded and the couple ran downstairs to see Jess and Celine still shooting at the goons then halting their fire when they suddenly, ran out leaving the house to the original cast. Tessa heard whimpering and looked over at Pudge, gasping. She grabbed her pup and hugged him close as the pup continued to whine.

Seeing that the house was about to collapse from the fire they immediately evacuated and ducked into their cars as bullets continued to be fired. Driving off, the two cars headed to their next safe house watching Cookie and Creams home burn down and what surprised them the most was that Darrin was there to watch them go, his expression emotionless.

************************************
With Sean

Sean's body floated down the river still until someone grabbed his body ceasing his movements. The person pulled him up and began to drag him to a small shack. Sean was barely conscious and tried to move but, he couldn't open his eyes because of his head and how much blood he had lost.

''Jasmine..." he whispered.

************************************

Who could this strange person be that has taken Sean? Will the others be safe from Lindsey ever? Find out next time and as always like share and comment!