Secrets revealed

Here's another chapter for you guys to enjoy let me know what you think in the comments below.

************************************

No ones P.O.V

It went from Superbowl Sunday to unexpected parents meet your girlfriend day in the matter of thirty minutes. After introducing her friends to Jackson's parents, Tessa had pulled Jackson by the ear into the kitchen while his parents conversed themselves with the others.

"You. Have some explaining to do, maybe not now but most definitely later when your parents leave."

"You see...hehehe, they will be staying at my house for the rest of the week." Jackson said rubbing his ear. Tessa's eyes widened and she growled.

"Jackson!" Tessa hissed.

"I was going to tell you! Honest, but, there was just too many distractions and I couldn't get you to myself to tell you personally. I know these are just excuses but, I really did want to tell you, Tessa." Jackson said grabbing her hands in his.

Tessa sighed as she looked in his pleading eyes then crossed her arms.

"Fine, I will keep quiet for now but, this discussion isn't over." Tessa said. Jackson gulped and nodded as they both walked back to the living room with the others.

"Well, Tess baby we are bout to head out, gotta head back to Harlem to get my project done and Jackson it was so nice meeting you and your parents we had a great time this afternoon." Kim said getting up with the others and walking to the door leaving just Jasmine, Joseph and Sean.

"Would you like to go see a movie with me tonight?" Sean asked her with a kind smile.

Jasmine blushed and played with her fingers, nodding. They both stood and left with the others Joseph was giving them a mean glare as he followed behind them.

The game had ended with the Cardinals winning from 36-28 as the final and the guests left the house leaving Tessa, Jackson and Jackson's parents alone. It was silent for the next few minutes until Jackson cleared his throat awkwardly and smiled at his parents.

"So, mama, papa how come you got here so early I thought you said you were coming in a week?" Jackson asked.

"Oh, mí figlío we came early because we couldn't wait to meet your beautiful girlfriend here and we haven't seen you in so long we hopped on the private jet and got here as fast we could." His mother, Marina said with a grin.

"Um, t-thank you you're too kind you're very beautiful as well Mrs. Marina." Tessa squeaked, she blushed.

"Ah, è così preziosa. (She's so precious)" Marina laughed making Jackson smile and tighten his hold around Tessa.

"How old are you Miss Tessa?" Julio asked.

"23, sir."

"So that means you can push out some grandchildren by now, you have such big hips and breasts that could-"

"Dad! Please, stop!" Jackson cried out his face turning red and Tessa putting her face in her hands. Marina smacked the back of his head earning a groan from the older man.

"I'm sorry about that Tessa, but my husband is right you are deliciously thick and very curvy I'm surprised not every man married isn't bowing to your every need. Thick girls need love too." Marina said nodding. Tessa looked up the woman in shock then shied away from looking at her.

"W-Would you both like something to drink we have wine and beer in the kitchen." Tessa asked politely.

"Yes, I would love a glass of wine." Julio spoke giving Tessa a smile. Tessa nodded then turned to her boyfriend and he shook his head no.