It's going to be ok...

Don't forget to take a moment to click the star and vote for the story!

_______________________________________

POV~ Allison

As I walk down the extremely white hall way to the reception desk with Tori at my side I realize how much guilt I feel for his accident.

Would he be furious at me for making him like this; or would he be fine with it and just let it go.

"Hey, everything is going to be alright," Tori says softly as she puts her hand on my arm.

"I know, it's just that I'm afraid." I sigh, I have a creeping feeling that everything is worse than it seems.

We walk down to the end of the hall and ask the receptionist for help. She sends us to a waiting room and says that the doctor will talk to us shortly. I take a nervous breath as she turns around heading for her desk.

15 minutes later, now 10:45 pm when the doctor comes up and shakes both mine and Tori's hand.

"Hello, my name is Dr.Carter and I actually have some great news about Rick's condition." Tori and I exchange hopeful glances.

"He only suffered a couple fractured ribs and a broken arm. And that's impressive considering the hit that he took. I'm very surprised about his condition honestly." Tori and I have a mini celebration.

"That's great news doctor! Can we see him?" I ask.

"'Fraid not. His father is currently on a business trip to Florida. The last time we had contact with him he was boarding the plane and requested that he would be the first to see his son." He says.

"Ok thank you sir," Tori says once she sees the disappointment on my face, then leads us back to our seats.

"That was great news Ally! He is in doing great. Don't worry once his dad leaves the room you will have a chance to talk with him. You just have to be patient."

I smile.

I always wait for him.

_______________________________________

Don't forget to click the star and vote!

Will Allison have a chance to confess her feelings to Rick? How does Rick feel about Allison?

Stay tuned to find out more! 😘

I felt like Allison already has grown a lot on her journey and I can't wait to see what is in store for her and more importantly on how you guys react! I'm thankful for all my readers and all but I would also love it if you guys would share your ideas/ comment. I'm starting to lose interest due to the fact I have no feedback on my chapters. But do not fret! I will not stop updating my story even if no one reads my story. So even if it's not frequently I will, at some point finish this story!

~Love you all, Emily 💙~