Chapter 7 : Last weekend

When Saturday came it seemed a little scary. Emma was heading down to the training course to practice for a final time in the morning before they could have visiting time.  She opened the door to the training center, only to find Nick there to.

At first she tried to go to a station away from him. But gave up. He obviously knew she was here. He kept moving to stations closer to her.

"Hi Nick.... I know your there," Emma shouted over to him as she rolled her eyes.

He walked over to her. He looked a little upset.

"Hey Emma! I was hoping I could find you he-" he started to say as Emma cut him off,

"Nick... just stop. I'm not here to flirt or be cute or anything. I'm here to train," she said to him in a very rude attitude.

He took a deep breath.

"Emma look. The way I acted on Monday, it wasn't right. We were in the middle of training and it was the worst time to flirt. I'm sorry,"

Emma turned around. He seemed genuine. But she knew that he wanted something more.

"I accept your apology, but..... what did you want to ask me?" Emma asked quietly.

He looked up. He smiled a little.

"I know you rejected me on Monday, but we still have a few hours until visiting hours, would you like to go get breakfast?" He asked.

Emma did accept his apology. He also did seem a bit more genuine. But it took her a moment to answer. She did not want to make the wrong choice, however she thought it was worth a shot.

"Ok, were do you want to go?" That was a silly question. There was only good one breakfast place in town that was good.

"I was thinking Caroline's," he reasoned happily.

So they went. They went for a good few hours, not to long. Nick payed for it all like a gentleman. Emma was thankful that he did. She would not have enough money for anything if she payed.

When they were leaving they saw someone. Emma tried to avoid this person as much as possible. Until,

"Hey Emma who is this?" Her dad said in a shock.

"You obviously know who it is," she said in a low grumble.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, Dad this is Nick, he is an protector," she said.

Something through nick out of his mind. It was hard to understand at first.

"This is your DAD!" He said shocked, "I would have thought you would have lived with him and not your mom!"

They both stood there for a moment. It was awkward.

"So! Today is visiting day! Nick who is coming to see you?" Emma's dad asked politely.

"Oh! My mother and father are coming to visit me, along with my 4 brothers and sisters," nick said quickly.

"Oh quite the family you have, and Emma is your mother going to come visit?" He leaned his head toward Emma.

"I would believe so, it is visiting day after all," she smacked back.

Something hit her dad hard in the chest, he tried to tap it up quickly.

"Well see you guys latter!" He said waving goodbye, pretending like nothing was wrong.

They both waved and went back to the houses.

Then a few hours later was visiting time. Parents came filing into the building. Some even had younger children, looking for there children. Emma and Aaron talked a little before. Both were not exited really but they both knew they needed it.

Emma peeked into the hall from her bedroom doorway. She saw a tall man and woman with a girl, around Emma's age, walk into Aaron's room. You could tell in an instant they worried for a big company. There clothes screamed it.

Soon a woman with baggy oversized clothes walked into Emma's room, closed the door behind her and sat down at the couch.

"Hello Emma, how has it been.....?" She asked quietly.

"Mom, why didn't you tell me about dad?" She asked angry, "we could have so much better lives! Why?"

Her mother stood there for a minute. It was quiet.

"I could not lose you to that horrid man! He has no hart! I didn't want you to be that. You know how rich people are they never give attention to there children! I wanted you to have are full time," She said mad.

Emma stood there shocked, she could not believe it.

"I'm not A hundred of your atention now am I!" She yelled at her mom, "IM THE ONE DOING WORK AND MAKING US MONEY YOU..... YOU YELL AT ME TO GET A BETTER JOB AND TO MAKE MORE MONEY WHEN YOU DONT EVEN DO THAT YOURSELF!"

She yelled louder. Her mother's shocked look changed into a mad one.

"I HAVE RAZED YOU ALL YOUR LIFE! WHAT DO I GET! NOTHING!" She yelled back.

Emma started to cry, so did her mom.

"IF ANYTHING THIS JUST GETS ME AWAY FROM YOU, YOU LIED TO ME MY WHOLE LIFE! I WOULD RATHER BE OUT THERE THAN YOU YELLING AT ME THE WHOLE TIME!" Emma screamed so loud she was certain that Aaron could here it in the other room.

Her mother got up, but before she left the room,

"I hope you enjoy what's out there, personally I don't think you would like it, believe me, I've been there," She said slamming the door behind her.

Emma didn't know what it meant but she was to mad to care, she laid on her bed crying. Until Aaron came in. He hugged her tight. That was the last thing Emma heard that night.

Author's note: Hi! I hope you liked the story so far! We will be getting into some action the next few chapters! I hope your excited! It will take a long time though..... sorry. But don't worry there is a surprise coming!