Chapter 15: So close....

"Mack, call me Mack!" Mackenzie said as her and Emma talked, "That's what Aaron called me,"

Emma stoped smiling. Whenever anyone mentioned Aaron she got sad. This feeling just came over her, and then the tears. She wiped them away knowing that she needed to get this past her.

Nick helped both of them up from the ground as the group started to walk again. Nick hugged Emma as the started to walk. They started to become closer since Aaron died.

"So..... Mack.... why do the rouges want the peace so much?" Emma said catching up to her.

"They are building a cell tower of there own they want the peace so that they can complete it," she said never looking up.

There was a silence for a moment. All you could here was the sound of shoes hitting dirt.

"How did you get the peace?" Emma asked, breaking the silence.

"I had a.... 'Friend' who worked in the rouges..... I managed to get in under him, he was the son of the leader....." she paused, "Even if you guys did make it to the tower, the peace wouldn't be there.... they had it. One night when everyone on base was asleep. I snuck into the room were they kept all the peaces for the cell tower. I took it and ran......" she paused again, tears started to well up in her eyes, "Liam trusted me....... what have I done...." she started to cry.

Never stoped walking though. They were so close to home. Over the week they made so much progress. Emma raped her arms around Mack and kept walking.

"Was Liam, the kid? The one who showed up the same time you did....?"

"Yeah...." she said. She stopped crying.

"Liam....... that's him....." nick whispered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing....."

As they walked Emma told stories, or what she could remember of her with Aaron. Mack did the same, funny things.

They were so close.......

(Hey! it's me again! I want your guys help....
The next chapter will be the end of the book...
I know it was short... but I have a way to make it better! I'm planing on writing a sequel! IT WILL BE LONGER! I wanted to ask you guys!

Should I write it about:

Mackenzie's side of the story?

Or.....

The years later, in the perspective of Emma's daughter?

Let me know in the comments! Bye :3)