Chapter One

Aoibheann Pov
Kortirion was always a beautiful place, the elves here were always joyful, calming music played continuously. I've always loved the harp, such a beautiful sound.

As of now I'm walking with my only friend in Kortirion, Azariah. Me and her have been friends since we were little elves, my father always said that we were inseparable. I never minded she was a great friend.

We were talking about my bow, Vixen, I only named it that because Azariah insisted on naming it that. My mom named my sword Trinity, nothing special. She said that this sword will bring greatness, she gave it to me before she passed. I've had it ever since.

"Aoibheann? Are you alright?" I look at Azariah "yes, sorry just thinking again" she smiles. "About him is it not?" I roll my eyes and I leave Azariah behind as I continue walking in the garden. Kortirion gardens are beautiful, I've always come here when I'm not hunting or I'm searching for peace.

My thoughts are ripped as I hear a horn. I look at Azariah behind me and we run inside and I see soldiers getting ready. "Father what's going on?" I ask watching as he paces. His only reply was "orcs" i immediately run to the stable and mount my horse, Mithren, she's a beautiful gray horse, I've always relied on her. I ride her outside and I ride in front of the soldiers. (Italics is Elven language)
"Come Soldiers! Fight wellI lead them and the orcs break into our walls. I pull out my sword and jump off Mithren and start attacking the orcs.

Hours and hours of fighting I hear a familiar scream. I look over seeing my father falling to the ground a arrow through his heart "FATHER" I yell out. I run to him, killing orcs on the way, i get to his side and I kneel down by him. I hold him and start crying "No" I look at his bow and I take it "I will honor it father" I throw Vixen aside and take my fathers. He hasn't named it so I won't until I know the right time.

Most of the soldiers were dead, most I mean 95% of our soldiers died "Fall back!" I order. They don't hesitate as they run away from the broken, burnt down kingdom. We were far enough away, but I realized I was the only one, all the others died running over. I turn around seeing smoke, red, yellow and oranges mixing in with each other, making the perfect flame. I fall to my knees and cry, everything gone, even my dearest friend, my mother, now my father. Everything is now gone. I stand up and whistle as loud as I can, hoping Mithren is okay. I see a gray horse come running towards me and I smile, at least she's ok. She comes close and I stroke her mane, "let's go" I whisper. I mount her and she takes me far away from my old home.

~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed my first chapter of my version of The Hobbit....not really my version, but my OC.

I hope you enjoy this book and watch as Aoibheann meets the dwarves and becomes great friends with them! I see all you in the next Chapter. Buh Bye! :3

~A.C.~