Prologue

Neko's Pov
My name is Neko Young and I well have a really long and hard story to explain but I'll explain it the best I can I just need to figure out where to start it was the year 2015 April twenty-fourth.

It was the day when an amazing video was dropped and release from Big Hit entertainment yet also the very day that changed my life as well.

Its the day PD Nim the CEO of Big hit told me the news of what my now fate is of being the eighth member of Bangtan boys.

Now I didn't have such a positive reaction to that because I knew Bts was perfect the way they were with just seven all pure Korean guys who have their talent and were trainees here way before I even was here.

I as well am a trainee of big hit I actually have been a secret trainee since I was eleven years old, and now that I am seventeen years old. I've been a trainee for seven years.

I had moved out here to South Korea when I was still a baby because of my two adopted parent's, both my moms who I loved dearly wanted me to be who I am and have a wonderful life.

That's why they adopted me out In the states and raised me in Seoul. They even attempted to teach me Korean which didn't quite fail me in my future adventures, The one thing they were able to keep perfect was my singing and rapping in Korean. Always playing songs all the live long day for me to sing to all day.

I maybe could say a few things here and there.  My Korean was good with my singing so when I eleven, they had auditions at big hit and I told my moms I wanted to sing.

They were so excited for me but they were more worried about the hate and negative feedback because I'm black and a male as well. Some kind of miracle happens and PD Nim accepted me as a trainee so fast.

He said I had some amazing talent for being so young and that my Korean singing was so accurate he was shocked I didn't know Korean. I am one of his longest trainees seven long years of building this image, that now has turned negative really quick.

The news and media spread quickly about adding an eight member. A.R.M.Y shared hate right away Bts did as well they didn't want or need an eight-member even I knew they were perfect the way they were.

So why did I agreed I don't know why I did agree because I had a dream as well I wanted something to that I wanted to work hard for. I had the best childhood with my moms I adore so much.

They raised me right and polite very proper but my teens years attending a pure school of Koreans took a hard toll on my life as well as my trainee.

I went through depressed I self-harm I had suicidal thoughts I had tried killing myself popping pills doing all kinds of things that I'm sure drove the two who loved me extremely worried and crazy cause they saw who they loved hurt and I didn't mean anything by it on purpose.

I had to learn what I had to be grateful and appreciate it more.

Then it was official the eighth member of Bts was me I was even afraid to meet them because well now me and Jungkook the makane shared the makane spot because he was one year older but I was really the youngest which meant things would be harder.

Its been a hard month, to say the least getting the spot meant I had to learn previously dances, songs names I even had to get my stage name as well.

All wasn't too bad because I have a photographic memory but they worked me harder because I ruined there group and I know I did too.

I know half and the little reason is that of my race it has to be because of the nitpicking they do and say bad things about me when they think I am not listening but I am.

I hear I take in and then use it in myself to build that self-hate up and up and one of these days its gonna blow up I just need one thing to happen that will start the thoughts up once again

For every touch I ruined
For every glance I ruined
For every love I ruined
For every word I ruined
For every action I ruined
For every sin I ruined
For every deed I ruined
For every man I ruined
For every child I ruined
For every woman I ruined
For every you I ruined I just wanna say this I'm sorry for what I've done.