Chapter Seventeen

Neko's Pov
I stretched my arms above my head letting a small grunt out hearing a satisfied popped from my bones we all have been working extra hard after the release of Run.

But today we got to slow down and have a fanmeet it was actually gonna be my first fan meet and I'm not sure I am ready for it with all the recent polls and even media buzzing about Run I don't wanna screw a damn thing about my life has well been more crazy.

We did indeed switch roommates so I have Yoongi keeping close eyes on me I can't use the bathroom by myself he has to be in there.

And every night at 7:00 pm me and Seokjin have talk sessions sometimes we cuddle cause he gets so upset he starts crying.

I didn't mean to cause them any pain I didn't know that I could affect this much.

I didn't know that Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook would start crying when seeing the cuts I made.

I didn't expect Namjoon to shed a tear when I gave him deep details. I didn't even expect Taehyung to grip my hand and hold it tight during yet another doctors appointment.

Most to say these boys have found a place in my heart. I felt the concealing brush on my cheek brush more on my exposed cheek and I was singing softly my chorus in run softly.

I opened my eyes softly sitting up when Yona told me I was done it wasn't a minute sooner I felt someone land and sit in my lap I let a small grunt put and quickly steady the chuckling guy.

I forced a small smile "hey Jimin hyung." I called my arm gripping his wrist "hi makane." Jimin teased to me smiling swinging his arm to rest with me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked me blinking softly and I studied him I nodded once "I'm okay for now how about you?" I asked tickling his sides on accident making him giggle.

"I'm okay but I'm worried about you," Jimin whispered I looked at him feeling him slowly cup my cheek in his hands giving me a sad look.

"Please don't hurt yourself cause you hurt me and the guys," Jimin whispered to me leaning his temple on mine and I smiled sadly keeping my temple on his.

"Okay Jimin," I whispered he kept his small smile on his face letting his hand fall from my cheek but he gripped my shoulder.

Time Skip
The fan meet has only been going on for an hour and it has been buzzing fast so many girls and guys have gone through each of us.

I've never signed so many books it was fun actually most fun I have had in a while.

I smiled from beside Jimin and Yoongi signing the book "Neko oppa fighting you're so strong." the girl beamed to me.

I felt a noona staff member brush pass us to grab the gift the girl left me. I smiled shyly bowing my head some of my hair with the ends dyed red flew into my face.

"Thank you so much, I hope to work hard thank you for the support." I beamed I held both my hands out to hold her while she giggled smiling at me she bowed goodbye and I waved goodbye with a smile looking at Yoongi lick his lower lip with a smile.

Jimin looked at me with a smile nudging me a bit "you having fun?" Jimin asked me curious fixing the crown on his head a fan placed there.

I nodded "I'm having fun." I called chuckling "yeah I'm glad." Yoongi told me nodding with his small smile I chuckled.

"You still think I can't shower alone?" I asked him Yoongi nodded "without a doubt, I'm serious you're not going out of any of our sights till we think its right, right Jimin." Yoongi called.

Jimin nodded putting the cap back on his marker I focused back on the fan meet surprised when I saw a really adorable/cute looking guy come up kneeling down in front of me.

"Hi. Neko hyung." I smiled a bit bowing my head with smile "annyeonghaseyo." I gleamed a bit making him beam he slide the book towards me laying on his hands a bit.

"Neko your new hair suit's you very well those anit fans don't know what they are talking about," he called waving his hands.

I smiled more "thank you, you think it suit's I think Yoongi and Jimin's are good though better than mine." I chuckled bashfully.

"They look super good but your my bias Neko." he beamed I smiled "what's your name I'm older than you?" I asked.

He nodded "my name is Geongnam I'm 17 so your my hyung I've wanted to meet for a while." Geongnam admitted to me I nodded smiling at him.

I then flipped to my page in the photo cards "can I may ask for a request?" he asked me, of course, I chuckled looking up for a moment from writing my message.

Geongnam chewed his lower lip and then gestured on his palm I grew shy but then nodded with a smile "of course." I answered Geongnam seemed like a relax Army so why not.

I slide his book to him and he smiled brightly looking at it "thank you Neko hyung." he gushed.

I chuckled leaning on my fist once "thank you Geongnam for supporting Bangtan." I beamed we had once last interaction before he moved on to Suga.

Jimin nudged me and I looked at him still beaming a bit Jimin was chewing on his lower lip hard his orange tossed hair making him looked wilder then he already did.

"What was that?" Jimin asked confused I leaned on my arm a bit chuckling hard.

"I don't know Jimin but I've never met a guy so cute before," I muttered giggling.

I heard Jimin huff a bit speaking "I'm cute." Jimin muttered and I slowly burst into laughter at Jimin's answer.