Chapter Fourteen

Hoseok's Pov
I was studying Neko deeply I leaned deeply in the kitchen entranceway watching Neko was in a daze looking at the blank TV screen.

He would mutter to himself hold himself and now the way he is acting is concerning me a lot which I don't know how to handle it or ask him without triggering anything cause now anything and every little thing triggers.

I brought my lower lip to my teeth Neko starting muttering and I started listening when he was saying something about it hurts over and over.

"Hoseok have you seen...."

"Namjoon shut up."  I rushed out fast  I slammed my hand on his mouth pulling him back in the kitchen entrances beside me he was gonna ruin it when I need to find out about the makane I loved and I'm gonna find out.

I'm not the only one just ask Seokjin, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoongi even Namjoon "you're gonna ruin it I almost heard about what has been bugging him."  I hissed  Namjoon slapped my hand away glaring.

"What's wrong with Neko, Hoseok have you guys been messing with him."  Namjoon hissed and I quickly shook my head fast.

"No hyung we all stop doing it it's something bad, everynight Neko comes home and there are new bruises all over him and he tried to hide it Neko even took his braids out to let his natural hair out to hide his temple and eyes something's isn't right."  I rushed out.

Namjoon's eyes went wide when he heard bruises. "move, Bruises?"  He hissed moving around me and I panicked out loud.

"No hyung you're gonna trigger something like Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi."  I rushed out following him fast.  Namjoon crouched down beside Neko grabbing at his  hand.

"Neko?"  Namjoon called out, Neko shook his head out a bit muttering the lyrics to I need u looking upset and hurt.

"Neko here listen it's Namjoon." He called loudly in his English Neko looked at Namjoon who gulped taking a deep breath in.

"Namjoon it always hurts and the pain never goes away." Neko muttered and I lifted an eyebrow.

"Neko what hurts tell us, tell hyung's?"  I called concern when he took a deep breath in.

Hhe always hurts me and he never stops because when he hurts me, he says I deserve it, he says I deserve every little thing that happens to me."  Neko whimpered and my eyes went wide with angry.

Who hurts you Neko I'll kill them I thought "Neko it's okay take deep breaths in."  I watched Namjoon speak.  "Who hurts? Why does he hurt you?" Namjoon demanded and I saw Neko squeeze Namjoon's hand holding it.

"He hurts me because if he can't hurt me, he will hurt you guys and I can't let that happen at all you guys mean too much to me to let you guys get hurt."  Neko whimpered his lips quivering when he shook crying in his hands his hair falling in his face.

I was shocked me and Namjoon locked each other gazes and I started rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Neko you know we never would be mad at you or judge you. We won't ever get hurt I promise you just tell us what happen and we will help."  Namjoon whimpered hearing Neko's cries hurt both of us and I'm sure the guys would too.

"I take the beating, I take the torture because it's what he likes I even take the rape Hoseok and Namjoon hyung, he likes doing it rough and he likes when I bleed, he finds pleasure when I scream and beg him to stop he took my virginity and still does it he laughs, he calls me a slut, a whore... He laughs when he does it and tells me how I don't belong."  Neko whimpered out some of the truth.

I felt my body go stun cold with shock and pure anger.  Whoever this sick fuck is has been beating and raping Neko? because Neko thinks he will hurt us Neko had his virginity stolen harshly.

"Ahh I'll kill him Neko who is he!"  I shouted with pure tears of sorrow leaving when Neko cling to Namjoon who held Neko moving in lap.

Neko shook when I screamed and Namjoon shot me a glare that read not now.  "Hoseok go calm down but we can't tell the guys right now will tell them tomorrow go calm down."  Namjoon ordered to me when I glared murder.

I hit my fist on the wall when I passed cursing all angry how can someone hurt who I loved who we all slowly loved and broke someone we were trying to fix it's all our fault and we failed as hyung's our makane paying the price.

(Hinsu)