Chapter Four

Jungkook's Pov
The week went by so quick I thought shocked myself as for how the new month came by so quick days come and go so fast. It's taking quite a while for us to accept Neko. Well, Hoseok and Namjoon are fine it's the five us of left trying, Jimin will be the hardest to crack actually.

I'm just not over I am not the makane anymore. I was the youngest and now that Neko is here I'm a hyung something I never thought I would be. I've been the youngest for so long. I tossed in my bed in our shared room. Neko is a quiet one that is for sure, he keeps to himself and doesn't try to hard to speak with us.

He does his own things to try and let us come to him on our own time. I can't believe he was a trainee since he was eleven that's sort of rough. I was startled when I sat up in bed, waking up right away when I heard the strange whimper like noises. I flicked my eyes to Jimin's side of the room since he was on the far left.

He was passed out on his stomach hiding. So then it's Neko? I thought flicking my eyes to the right. I was in the middle in between I jolted when I heard another whimper from his side.

I confirmed it Neko was having a nightmare getting up out of bed and messing with my sleep hair. I walked to his side of the room his face was conflicted hard, and twisted in pain. A cold sweat ran down his face and clung to his body as well.

What do I do? I thought seeing him start to cry in his sleep along with whimpers. I was getting scared and a little worried. Should I wake him up? I thought fearfully that seemed like the right thing to do gently shaking him.

I whispered his name trying not to wake Jimin Hyung. "Neko wake up," I whispered when he cried quietly the tears falling down his coco like skin slowly he shot up scared and I shushed him.

"Neko," I whispered making him look at me startled.

"I didn't mean to wake you up Jungkook I'm sorry." He whimpered, I looked at him seeing he looked really freaked out scared.

"Shhh," I told him fast he was getting loud and was gonna wake Jimin up. "I was already awake," I whispered to him studying his face and expression.

"What were you dreaming about?" I asked and he wiped his face some more.

"I don't know." He whispered his voice cracking. "I'm sorry." He gasped loudly. I shushed him again fast making him look up at me with wide eyes.

"Can you go back to sleep?" I asked him.

"I don't wanna go back to sleep." Neko whimpered to me as he looked like he was gonna get more upset thinking about his dream, I had to make him be quiet or else.

"You wanna stay in my bed?" I asked already getting in my Hyung state that is brand new. "I don't wanna bug." Neko whimpered.

"You'll be fine come on." I ushered him up out of bed and took him to mine, making him lay down on one side while I was on the other side.

I sighed a bit when Neko flipped on one side and I looked at something about Neko crying made me feel well upset and bad about myself.

Namjoon Hyung is right we don't know anything about Neko other than his age and his trainee years. Some bad things could have happened and yet we're still being so rude and bullying him when he may have had some rough times as well like we did.

I guess I am gonna have to start being way more opened mind I am a hyung now and hyung's take care of the makane now. "Good night." I told Neko quietly and he hummed a bit.

I watched him deeply. He snuggled up on my sheets some more in the blanket muttering my name very slowly but then I saw him fall out on the passed out sleep with me.