Chapter One

Family was something I lived for. To be able to have them around one more time would mean the world to me. They were my life, they picked me up when things were going wrong for me and they protected me like there were no tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I lost mine to a car accident.

Now i just roam around this stupid orphanage with so much emotion and pain while waiting for someone to adopt me, never going to happen though, lemme tell you that.

I mean, I'm not surprised, to be honest. Have you seen me? I'm pretty much fucked up.  Nobody wants a child with anger issues and anxiety. So no wonder when they hear about this they don't come back.

Would you believe me if i said that there has been some celebrities that have came into here and adopted some children? Crazy.

I couldn't exactly tell you what celebrities but just believe when i say.

I ran down to the dining table for dinner, they were serving mash potatoes and sausages. Not something i'm very fond with but if i wanted to carry on living then i'm going to have to eat what i can.

"Hello, Sabrina!"

I turned to Mckenzie, giving her a grin. "Hello, beautiful."

Mckenzie was someone who i actually liked and adored in this orphanage. She was only 6 but so damn adorable and sweet. She honestly made my time here worth it.

"How are you today?" She smiled up at me.

"I'm doing okay, what about you?"

"Great!"

I finished my meal and made sure Mckenzie finished hers before going back to my room. Mckenzie obviously followed with some of her favourite dolls - which i did not mind anyways as i love playing games with her - and board games.

"Who do you wanna be, Princess Zelda or Princess Keya?"

"Princess Keya." I smiled.

I played with her for hours and hours until it was time for bed. She packed away her toys and gave me a big hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you for playing with me, Sabrina!"

"Anytime, Kiddo." I grinned.

I sighed and got myself into bed, I looked up at the ceiling and thought about a lot of shit. Mckenzie really did make me feel happy. I have no clue how a six year old can achieve such a thing but she did.