Entry #5 - Out of my League [2 Entries]

(1) She's Out of my leaguePoem

Poem

She's so high, so sky-scraping

On my system she's slowly creeping

Unstoppable like a contagious virus,

For a good way she made me so furious.

Like a rain shower she gives me a love fever.

She has an amazing traits and beauty

Her smile and wit simply takes me away.

I like her eyes that always sparkling

She made my day amazingly warm and shining

Yet I can't touch her as a flame that I'm self fuming.

She's high as the sky, heaven and mountains

Yet beautiful as rivers, seas and fountains

Sadly, like the distance of the Sky and Earth

You and me, never will we ever feel

You and me, never will we ever convene

She somehow comes unexpectedly like a cold fog,

Sometimes I ask, if ever will she stay like forever?

But that question is impossible like I can hardly hog,

Always afraid that forever will happen like never.

Still hoping yet knowing that she's out of my league.

---

(2) He's out of my League
Poem

He's so high to the top of the mountains

Like the power of sunset he's amazing

Like the free fall he's breathe taking

He's sparkling eyes always keeps me wondering

He's shining and clearly out of my league

Yet some part of my heart he deeply contains.

I want to let go of he's sweet smiles

I want to go far in a distance of miles

Just to throw away this one-sided-love

Yet sometimes he's a hope like a dove

Seeing him happy gives me some joy

And in my daydreams he's part of my ploy

He's out of my league as he can't see me

Among the big crowd I'm the smallest

And among the smallest I'm the least

A maiden own he's heart and it's not me

I'm just a girl who passes by like the wind

I'm a ghost and He's out of my league.

---

[A/N]: Hi there beautiful and handsome people! Let me share you something that had inspired me to write about this poem as I love sharing some opinions that somehow, may inspire people who are interested to read it. But I'm not forcing you guys to read it because it's a long POV of mine but I still recommend you to read it as the ability to read is given us for free. Haha! and oh, I almost forgot, Stephen Speaks song - Out of my League had inspired me in this poems too. It's a very romantic song on my ears. So enjoy!

Ehem2x.. Well, I think everyone of us had experienced having a crush on someone we can't have right? Or maybe you're experiencing it right now and it gives you a reason to smile everyday especially seeing him at school, at your work place, at the neighborhood, on the taxi's, on the jeepneys, buses you're riding on the way to school or workplace. In your favorite restaurant, coffee shop, local library, on the TV because he's one of your favorite Superstar, Or a perfect stranger that gives you the feeling of love-at-first-sight yet he's one of the random person who simply passes by and you even have a crush on your best friend but you can't tell him/her because you don't want to ruin your long time friendship. For short, liking, loving or admiring someone is everywhere!!!

One of the hardest feelings of having a crush on someone is that you've liked him/her for like ages!!! You've been having daydreams with that person walking hand in hand, having small talks that'll make you both smile and laugh and he's/her smiles and a second of eye contacts will make your day complete! Like you've just won the grand prize in the most challenging contest, But!!! (Well that's a harsh 'But' =P) And again, But!!! 'He's/she's Out of your League'!!! That person you've been admiring for a long time is a person that is unreachable, like the Sun that shines so Bright, he's/she's shining that gives your days a colorful light yet so far away that maybe, trying to touch him will gives you burns.

You're feeling hopeless, you're feeling small because that person is maybe your Boss that your scared to get kicked out from your work, the 'Mr./Ms. Popular at your school that he doesn't give interest to a simple person like you, your Classmate/Schoolmate that he/she doesn't know you exist, your long time friend that you're afraid that your friendship might get ruined if you confess, your Professor that looks at you only as a student, a Fictional character that only exist in your imagination, a Superstar that you're screaming you love them but you only see them on your TVs, a mere Stranger that you're hoping that you can see him/her again and many-many more circumstances!!!

It's called an 'impossible love story' between the two of you. The word 'us' only exist in your day dreams. I know, truth hurt because it slaps you sometimes. Hehe. Yet you're still hoping and that little tiny hope like the size of an atom brings you an inspiration that drives you to be motivated everyday!!! Just a smile on he's/her sweet lips, just a simple 'Hi' from him/her, just he's/her dazzling existence will made your day!! Even if they're Out of you Leagues. But always remember, 'Mr. Right', 'The One', and 'The Perfect girl/guy' for you will come at the right time and place. All you have to do is wait and have faith on whatever you believe in, because that person is only reserved just for you! No matter what happens, that person will come in your life, shining like the Stars in your own Dark sky. =))

Yours Truly,

Amanda_LookingForUnknown :*

-END-