Entry #15 - Words of Oblivion

WORDS OF OBLIVIONPoem

WORDS OF OBLIVION
Poem

I shouted out loud but no one could hear me except the vast distance of the sea, blowing its breeze on my face.

I'm in pain, lot of us is in pain and sometimes we ask ourselves, who will be there to care enough and stay with our miserable lives?

My body can feel the warm heat of the sunset but inside of me is feeling cold. Cold as ice that it may break upon falling.

I might not finish the thought of what I am feeling right now beacuse its flooding in my mind and I can't choose the right words to write.

Starring at the oblivion makes me nuts so I found myself writing this. I can't keep it inside me forever because it hurts.

As the words goes by, it subsides, and the feelings remained untold. So my pen and pad became a shoulder to cry on.

The crickets begin its rhythm as the night goes to slumber.

Expressing is easy, but to make people understand it is not easy as it looks like.

Thinking & Yours truly,

Amanda_LookingForUnknown

---

Hi readers! I was emotional the day I wrote my thoughts above. That's why it felt gloomy. 😅 Anyways, I miss your thoughts and votes! Taptaptap! Love you all!
~xoxo~

April 30, 2019

-END-