The Official First Date

Chloe Price is making the final touches on a back tattoo. She's been working on that for hours, but she likes the image of the wolf. She feels happy. It's almost been a month since Chloe Price and Max Caulfield is officially a couple. She knows this, and she actually has plans for the monthaversary.She's getting rid of the rubber gloves then she takes a photo of her work.

'Okay Robbie, take care of it! Summer's coming soon, don't forget that sweat is bad for you now, and try to avoid water on the back. It will be a pain in the ass, but it'll hella worth it. And tell me when you're hitting the stage anytime soon here, 'kay? Pay for Darren, please.'
'Thanks, Price! It's beautiful! I love it! I'll treasure this forever!' he shakes the bluenette's hand then walks out.

Chloe starts packing when she hears a familiar voice behind her.

'Aye, Captain Price!'
'Max! Hey, how're you doing?' she hugs her immediately, and a kiss lands on the brunette's lips.
'Fine. It's just... I missed you. This week is fucked up.'
'You seem tired'
'I am. I'm really tired.'
'Want to sleep over?'
'Can I?'
'Of course you can, baby! You can always come to me.'
'Didn't want to disturb you. You have a job now. I can not just drop in anytime.'
'You can. You can always check on me, Max' she caresses her cheek 'If I have work, we settle something down. You can always come to me' she kisses her forehead.
'Thanks, girlfriend. Finished for today? I could bear some quality time with you, Chloe.'
'Let me check it.'

She walks to the counter and her boss.

'Darren' she whispers 'can I go, like, now? Pretty please?'
'Yes, Chloe, no tattoos for today, and I may pierce anybody. Fly, lovebird!
'Shut up, Darren!' she laughs.
'Shut up, boss!' he points a finger at the punk.
'Yes, boss, shut up! Anyway, you didn't forget about this Friday, right?'
'I did not. You're free on Friday and even on Saturday. Take it as a gift from me, but don't get used to it, Chloe Price! I'm watching you!'
'Thank you Darren, I owe you big time!'
'You're not. I like you, Price, but don't play it!'
'Thanks' she smiles 'Hey Max, would you bring my backpack out?' she shouts.
'There you go, Chloe' Max hands the pack to the bluenette.
'We're off then' says Chloe 'Bye, Darren!'
'Bye!'

When the girls arrive to Chloe's house, the bluenette instantly drops herself on her bed. It wasn't a long day, but tiring. The fullback tattoo consumed most of her energy. Max snuggles hard. It raises Chloe's awareness.

'Are you okay, Mad Max?'
'I missed you.'
'Did something happen?'
'No. I missed you, that's all.'
'Okay' she kisses the brunette's forehead 'Max?'
'Hm?'
'Do you have anything planned for this Friday?'
'No, why?'
'I wanna go out somewhere. How's it?'
'Sounds great.'
'I'll pick you up at six.'
'Let it be'
'Sure you're fine?'
'I'm just tired.'
'Hiding something?'
'No. I just wanna sleep. Can we?'
'Anything you want, Max.'

Without further words they sleep the night away.

It's Friday afternoon. Chloe's checking herself in the mirror. Black jeans: check. White shirt: check. Black suite: check. Black shoes: check. Beanie: check. Red tie: check. Joyce peeks in.

'Mom? How do I look?' asks Chloe nervously.
'Great' she smiles 'Let me help you with that tie. Are you nervous, Chloe?'
'Hella. It's our first official date.'
'Everything will be great, Chloe.'
'It's hard to admit, but I owe you big time, Mom. You know, for helping me out today and for... supporting us.'
'It's not that big a deal. You're my only child, Chloe, and no matter how much we fight, I love you.'
'Could we just... stop being mushy? But I love you too.'
'So, shall we go?'
'Do I look good?'
'You look great' she smiles.
'So you know how it goes.'
'Chloe, I'll just drop off the food and the wine at the junkyard then I'm going to work.'
'Okay, it's not that big a deal.'
'Calm down already!'

They head off, with every minute, Chloe's nervousness is rising. She parks at Blackwell, she checks her watch. Max arrives just in time, like always. The punk jumps out of the car immediately.

'Hey Max' she smiles, hugs and kisses her girlfriend.
'Hi Chloe. Should I change my clothes?'
'No. You look great'
'Well, who's talking? I've never seen you like this before. Where are we going?'
'You'll see' she smiles, opening the car door for the brunette.

They don't talk until they arrive, but they hold hands all the way along. At the junkyard Chloe pops out of the car and opens the door for Max. She takes her hand, the brunette frowns.

'What's going on, Chloe? You act weird.'
'Nothing'
'Did you cheat on me?'
'Hella no! Just come with me.'
'Did you do something bad?'
'No. I'll just cover your eyes.'
'I don't like the looks of this.'
'Trust me' she says as she covers Max's eyes 'Okay... just go straight on...'

She successfully navigates her to the shack. Everything looks perfect. She whispers into Max's ear.

'Open them up'
'Chloe? Is it because we've been together for a month?' she points out the dinner.
'So you didn't forget about it?'
'Of course I didn't!'
'I hope you're hungry.'
'Of course. I can smell Joyce cooked it' she smiles.
'Oh, yeah' she sits down 'I owe her big time.'
'She really is kind.'

During the early dinner they talk about future plans. They are happier than ever before. After eating they land on the couch.

'Hope it was a first date you will always remember' Chloe caresses Max's cheek.
'You may bet on that' she smiles.

The air is getting hotter, or maybe it's just because of the wine. Chloe snuggles while she starts kissing Max's neck.

'It feels good' she whispers.

The two embrace, melting away in a steaming hot kiss. The air vibrates around them. They both breathe heavily. Hands start their own journeys. The brunette breaks the kiss.

'Could we... go now?' she still breathes heavily.

The bluenette nods without a sound, grabbing the dishes, the bottle and rushes out. There's no time to waste. It's happening tonight...