Mission for My Princess Part 3

Chloe sits up, tucking in her hair. She licks her bottom lip.

'Are you sure about this, Max?'
'Hella sure' the brunette sits in front of her.
'Why?'
'It's time. I wanted to wait 'til we move to Portland though. But I want you to take my virginity for real.'
'So you actually bought a strap-on.'
'Well, I thought... we could...' she blushes.
'It's fine' she caresses Max's cheek smiling 'You sure you want this?'
'I love you. And I want you to take my virginity this way too'
'Whatever my princess wants' she kisses the photographer tenderly.
'Have you ever done it like this?' she scratches her neck.
'No. We'll figure it out, okay? Everything will be fine. I promise. I'll be very tender'
'What should I do?'
'Hold on until I get in to this' she smiles 'It can't be that complicated.'
'Hopefully.' she carefully watches Chloe's movements 'Are you sure you don't mind? I don't want you to think you're not enough.'
'Well, I didn't think about it until this point' the punk looks at her girlfriend 'Is that it?'
'No, of course not! I'm just...'
'Hey, it's fine!' she kisses Max 'I'm kidding. Damn, you're hella nervous...'
'Just a little bit.'
'I promise, it will be fine, Mad Max. Relax. I know what I am doing'
'You don't!' she laughs 'It's your first time with a strap-on, Price!'
'And I'm hella sure you're gonna enjoy it, Caulfield!'
'You're always so sure!'
'Well, tell me, was there a single case when you left unsatisfied?'
'No. Okay, I get it. Everything will be fine.'
'Calm down already, okay?' she kisses her and pins her on the bed.
'Well, actually I'm getting excited now.'
'Happy to hear that' she smiles and kisses her girlfriend again, gently caressing the right side of her body.

She starts kissing her neck, taking her time on the collarbone then slowly making her way down to the chest. Chloe loves multitasking. Her right hand deals with Max's breast, along with her mouth, while her left hand makes its way to the thighs. The brunette moans loudly. She reaches for the punk, inviting her for a kiss.

'Is everything alright?' the bluenette whispers.
'Mhm. I'm just teased like... at least three spots at the same time.'
'Too intense?'
'It's okay.' she kisses the punk again 'I love it actually. I love you. I want to ask you something. More things, actually.'
'Anything what my princess wants' she kisses the brunette's cheek.
'Check what you've done.'
'Right now?'
'Enough of playing.'
'Whoa, okay, princess' she reaches between the photographer's legs, making her moan and tremble.
'Like what you found?' she sighs.
'Hella' and she already makes her way down.
'What are you doing?'
'I'm eating you out.'
'No, you won't.'
'But I... Why?'
'Because you're gonna fuck me, remember?'
'But I don't wanna fuck you. I wanna make love.'
'Oh, aren't you sweet, Chloe Price?' she kisses her.
'Oh, come on! Let me at least taste you! A little bit?'
'Okay, but only a little bit.'

The bluenette's already on her way down. She licks her bottom lip then kisses into Max's womanhood, making her moan. She just can't resist. She circles with her tongue, making the brunette tremble.

'Hey, Chloe, that's enough' she moans, but it's way too late for the bluenette.
The punk's way too deep in her work now and her left hand also joins in.
'Chloe, don't...' Max keeps on asking, trying to make the bluenette move.

Just seconds later the brunette gives up, squeezing the pillow under her head. In the next moment she reaches for the bluenette's shoulders. She trembles, she sits up. Chloe slowly opens her eyes. If a woman has to cum, she has to cum. There's no turning back from that point. Her hand's work becomes faster and rougher. She leans for a kiss. Max breaks the kiss with a moan, a moan that actually the sign of reaching climax. She hangs on to the punk who holds her firm. The bluenette embraces her.

'I'm sorry...' she whispers.
'What?' she breathes heavily.
'I just... lost my mind' she kisses Max's chest.
'It's fine' she tucks into her hair.
'I fucked it up. I didn't want to... I just...'
'Hey, it's okay' she smiles 'I loved it. Just give me a second and we may continue.'
'You sure?'
'I want you to take my virginity, okay?'
'Okay.'
'Right now.'
'Whoa, okay, princess' she grins as she pins the photographer on the bed and kisses her tenderly 'I'm asking you for the last time. Are you sure?'
'I'm telling you for the last time. I'm hella sure. Penetrate.'
'Someone's impatient...' the bluenette smiles while she fulfills the request.
The brunette trembles.