The Art of Love

'Please...' the bluenette whispers softly 'Just relax, Max'

The photographer is already making her way down with her hands for Chloe's pants. The punk closes the distance between them by kissing. She softly caresses her girlfriend's back while they're getting rid of the pants. Chloe tries to swallow a moan as she feels Max's warm hands on her thighs.

'I heard it' Max whispers in the punk's ear 'Don't... I wanna hear every single sighs and moans, even the screams.'
'You'd love that, huh?' she grins.
'I'm a beginner, you should encourage me!'
'Point taken. Let's get down to business then' she smirks while caressing Max's cheek.

The brunette leans for a steaming hot kiss. The punk softly scratches her back. Her blood is boiling, hormones are racing in her body never faster before. She breaks the kiss with a moan as she feels Max's hand at her pulsating point through her underwear.

'That's what I wanted to hear' says Max with a grin.

Before the punk could say a word they mold in a kiss again while the last piece of clothing lands on the floor.

'Are you sure you wanna do this Max?' asks the bluenette worried.
'You know that you want this, and I also know you want this. No worries. I'm ready for this. Chillax. Anyway, if I fuck anything up, I'll rewind and you never even find out.'
'Don't you dare!' she points a finger at her girlfriend.
'Are you threatening me, Chloe Price?' Max asks while she's cupping Chloe's breast.
'N-nah' she sighs 'I'm asking. Pretty please?'
'Even if I mess up everything?'
'So far so good. Just don't stop. And don't talk.'

The brunette kisses Chloe's collarbone without further questions. That body part is one of the most intensive ones for the punk. She moans louder than before, giving a sign that she's enjoying herself. The photographer makes her way down with kisses all over the bluenette's body. The sighs and moans leave Chloe's mouth more and more often. She even screams quietly when she feels her girlfriend's soft lips between her legs.

'Mhm... That truly feels good. Just don't you dare stop, Super Max!' she moans.

The brunette kisses all over the punk's pulsing clam, making her moaning even louder. Before the bluenette could react anything on that she feels a finger inside of her, in a perfect sync with a tongue around her clit. With her right hand she squeezes the pillow under her head tightly, with her left she's reaching for Max's hand. As their fingers intertwine, Chloe softly caresses her girlfriend's cheek.

'Just... right there... don't... stop...' she sighs between moans.

She feels like she could catch fire any moment. She has never felt her blood being this hot. Her heart is beating so fast as never before in her life. She could faint. She can hardly breathe. She's truly grateful for that her mother is taking the night shift today. She would not be able to be quieter, and let's face the fact that she's actually loud. It has never been a problem for her, to stay quiet, but right now... She's starting to doubt that Max actually is a beginner. She feels it already. She's ready to cum, and she's not sure if Max is aware of that.

'Max...' she sighs, her throat and mouth are extremely dry by now 'I could cum any moment now' she speaks fast, like she wouldn't have time to warn her girlfriend 'Just keep on going...'

Then she feels it. The intensivity in her body is rising. She feels it. She breathes heavily, she can't hold on. Her back arches, she screams so loud the whole neighborhood would know by now what's going on.

'HOLY FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!'

She drops on her bed, still breathing heavily. She pulls Max to herself with the last strength of her for a kiss.

'Not bad from a beginner, huh?'
'You gotta be fucking kiddin' me, Caulfield...'
'I'm happy you felt good' she smiles softly.
'It was great. It was a wise choice to wait for you, Max' she drops a kiss on her forehead 'I love you'
'I love you too, Chlo. I just want to remind you, you just took my virginity.'
'Did it hurt, Max?'
'Nah. It was good. It wasn't that bad. Maybe when you started... you know... but then it was...'
'Incredible?'
'Exactly. I hope I'll be able to improve.'
'You don't need to improve, asswipe! It was so fucking cool. I thought I would faint. And by now the whole neighborhood knows that I'm the luckiest girl on this planet.'
'It couldn't have been that good.'
'Trust me, I'm not the screaming type, Max. But tonight I became a screamer, thanks to you.'
'I'm happiest now. Happy monthaversary, Chloe.'
'Happy monthaversary. Wanna sleep now? I'm almost dead.'

The brunette nods. Chloe covers themselves and holds Max tight. She's happier than ever. She feels like all of her problems would be solved.