Settling Things

Chloe smiles as she's woken up with kisses. She gently caresses Max's cheek.

'Good morning' she yawns.
'Sorry for waking you up'
'It's okay' she kisses her softly.
'Before we take a shower and get to work' she tucks in her hair 'I should take care of you' she smiles.
'Mhm. Sounds good' the punk caresses her back.

The brunette kisses her abdomen while she gropes her right breast. Her left hand wanders to the bluenette's butt. The tattooist pulls her up for a kiss as she smiles.

'Thought that you'd fuck me hard'
'Maybe not that hard' she bites her neck, making the bluenette moan.
'Check what you've done' she sighs.
'What?' she reaches between her legs 'I guess I have to take care of that then'
'And you better make it quick. We're running out of time.'
'I'll give you the best quickie you can get' she reaches for the strap-on as she kisses her with passion.
'Why are you so hot?' she sighs as she caresses her cheek.
'I'm not hot. You see me hot because you love me'
'Well, I love you. And you're hella hot.'
'Say it again' she penetrates making the punk moan.
'You're hella hot' she says under her breath.
'The other one.'
'I love you'

Max kisses the bluenette as she fastens her movements. They embrace in a kiss. Chloe wraps her arms around the photographer's neck as she moans. She closes her eyes blushing.

'I hate when you watch me' she says under her breath.
'But you're even more beautiful when you're enjoying what I do to you' she whispers in her ear.
'I hate you' she moans.
'I know' she smiles as she kisses the tattooist's neck.
'Too fast, too fast' she mumbles as she grabs the brunette's shoulders.
'Already?' she giggles.
'Soon. Very soon if you're not slowing down' she moans in a raspy voice.
'We're already running late, babe' she whispers.
'Fuck me' she sighs.
'I am' she gently bites the bluenette's neck who wraps her legs around her waist.
'Funny...' she huffs.
'Ready?'

The punk nods, she kisses Max as her back arches. She screams quietly then she lays her head on the photographer's shoulders and lets loose some tears.

'Are you okay, Chloe?'
'Yeah'
'What's wrong?' she cups her face.
'Nothing' she softly smiles, caressing her back.
'Why are you crying?'
'Happiness' she kisses her cheek 'I'm the luckiest bastard. I have you. I have a dream job. Never thought I'd be this happy' she laughs quietly.
'Well, Matt won't be happy if you'll be late'
'Are we really running late?'
'We should be on our way already...'
'Come on!' she jumps up 'Let's hit the shower then!'

They get ready as fast as they can but they still arrive twenty minutes late. Darren, Matt and Rachel are already there. Before the punk could say a word her client arrives, leaving the proposition to Max. An hour later, when she finishes the arm tattoo, she rushes to the others. Seemingly, they're having fun. The bluenette wraps her arm around Max's shoulder.

'What up?'
'Just arranging things.' she smiles.
'I love the idea' Matt nods 'You know it's great. To show our everyday lives through our works, then with family and other people'
'Other people?' Chloe frowns.
'I thought about including Kate in this. Maybe Warren, too. Or some course mates'
'Not Warren' the punk puffs.
'You're sweet when you're jealous' she kisses her cheek.
'By the way, I seriously want to add Vic and Sean. They both have kids and I guess that would add something to the project'
'You're a visionary.' Max snaps her fingers 'I love it.'
'You may start out with these two' Matt points at Darren and Rachel 'I'm gonna tell about this to Vic and Sean. We talked about Michelle, too, right?'
'Yeah. Thanks, Matt' she smiles.
'What do you want us to do?' Darren scratches his neck.
'Get some clothes and we'll see'
'I'll help you with that' the punk smiles then rolls her eyes as a client walks in 'Or not' she sighs 'Will you be okay with it, Max?'
'Work' she smiles.