All Differences Aside

The sequel is here you guyss ! ENJOY (:

Che'una

"Where are my models? Are they dressed?" I told my assistant Naomi.

"Yes Ms Manifique. All the girls are ready with their make up and hair finished," she said looking down at her clip board.

"Ms Manifique, we need you in stage in five." one of the stagehands told me me handing me a microphone. My Makeuo artist came and did ine last little touch up and I was ready.

"Presenting, on of the most renowned designers and models across the world. She's here to present her 10th new line to you ,Che's Chiq's, what you all have been desiring to see, I present to you the one and only Ms Che' Manifique," The crowd went wild. I walked out with a huge smile and my upmost confidence.

"Whassup, Paris ! Bonjour Mes Amours! Nous allons avoir un temps merveilleux ce soir. Etes-vous prêt? " I said into the mic.

"Oui, Madame Che Magnifique," they all responded. I smiled big.

"Bon Passons à elle," I said. Damn, I love my Job.

I Guess I should explain to y'all what happened to me. I left ATL and I came to school in New York. My dad was devastated to see me go but I had to branch out. I talk to my dad at least twice a week now. He really wants me to come home but I havent still. I skype or facetime with Cheyenne and Bre'una all the time too. She's a beautiful six year old now, entering kindergarden. DJ asked Chey to marry him about 5 years ago and arranged for them to get married in New York. That was the last time I've seen my family. Me and D'ante never saw each other or spoke again after he hit me. He tried though, but I wasnt having it. Me, Ky'ree, and Lala have not really spoken since they said what they said 6 years ago. Yea, its been 6 years. So I guess i'll catch yall up.

-I'm 24 now

-I graduated from The NYC fashion Institute. (They made me learn 6 different languages)

- I've become a fashion designer for men and women clothing of all Sizes

-I'm also a Plus size model.

- Che' Manifique Is my stage name. It means "Che'una is Gorgeous"

-My Clothes appear in Stores all over the world.

-I have a huge mansion In New York.

- I have not been back to Georgia since I was 18.

-I'm still single

I was in my hotel room watching the news when I got a call.

Hello?

Hey there my sister from another mister

-It was my bestfriend Kay Stylis. Not the Twerk king, she was a girl I met in college. We both were we'll known fashiom designer, but she only did petite womem. I consulted her when I started my petite line. -

Hey Kay Wassup.

I was calling to see if you wanted to go to a Knicks game when yiu get back to New York. We're alwaus so serious about our lines we never go out and have regular fun.

A Knicks game tho? We would go any where else but you wanna go to a baskteball game? Why Kay?

Uhh No special Reason. Just be ready Saturday! I bought your ticket!!!

With That She hung up.

I knew exactly why she wanted me to go to that damn game. All of my staff has tried over and over to hook me up with basketball player Khaymon Williams. He's a shooting guard for the Knicks and trust and believe he does his thing out there. We never met in person but he was on the Wendy Williams show about 1 month ago and he confessed that he had a celebrity crush on me! Ever since then Kay has made it her dying wish that I meet him. Honestly, I'd rather keep living on w/o a man. I dont need it. . . But he still sexy as fuck and I'm going to that game to meet him!