FINALE PART IV

Sorry for the DELAY!  I was staying on SU's campus for a week and I was bussyyyyyyyy! Where those Louisiana followers at? Lol but here is the last chapter of the book! Enjoy!!!  Happy Independence day.  And Let's take the time out to Congratulate my bae AUGUST ALSINA on winning two BET AWARDS at his first show!

Tammy

5 weeks Later

"Tammy Jackson," I heard my principal say.  I walked across the stage and received my  diploma. I was so proud of myself for being one of the few to graduate from this hell hole.

After graduation,  I walked down the halls of my high school alone while everyone else was with their family. It didn't matter because I knew I had a family at home that loved Me. I found out King was my birth Father.  Shocked is and understatement to what I felt. I fainted. Oh, and my mother is that lady from TGIFridays that day. They gave me a speech about how they loved me my whole life but they had to protect me from the wrong people. I couldn't have been anymore happier! I had parents that loved me. That's all I ever wanted.

They couldn't make it to my graduation because Chasity couldn't take off in time, and Bre wouldn't let King come to my graduation and not hers  w/o  throwing a tantrum. So I'm on my own.  I'm not upset w/ Bre though. She'll always come first in everything in our friendship. 

As for D'ante,  I dropped him like a bad habit. After all he's done to me, I couldn't hang on no matter how much I still love him. I'll find somebody better someday. 

King bought me a car but I couldn't drive it for another week cause he had to get some paper work done.

Since I didn't have a car, I had to walk back to King's house for Bre and I's graduation party.  I didn't wanna call in the middle of Bre's shining moment. I walked down the road and saw Lonterrians Car. I was going to go over and talk to him, but then I saw a girl from my school in his lap, with her tongue down his throat. It was one of those thotting hoes. I was to far away to take a picture so I decided to call Bre.  Her phone went to voicemail, so I sent her a text.

2 hours Later

Its like 7 o'clock now and my phone is fucking dead. I got another 30 minutes till I'm home. The next thing I know, a black and silver Camero pulls up beside me. I already know who this is. Before I could run,  I felt a tight grip of hands around my neck. 

"Bitch You think you gone leave Me just like that? HUH Tammy?" He said shaking my small Body against the brick wall. I tried to talk but he had his hand to tight around my neck. His eyes were bloodshot red, not from smoking but from crying. I know the difference with Tae. I could tell he was drunk, also .

"Do you still love me?" he whispered through a hoarse voice. He loosened up his grip around my neck.

"T-Tae I love you,  But W-we can't be togeth--" SMACK

"Wrong answer,  " he said coldly. Blood was dripping down my mouth and too my white blouse.

"Please Tae,  Let me go. Please, " I begged him. It was dark now and the street was empty.

I tried to speak again, but Tae punched Me to the ground.

"Say..  You'll..  take me..  back, " he grunted between each kick to my stomach. I laid there coughing up blood,  while my eyes slowly started to close. The pain increased by ever  minute he stood there bearing me lifeless. All I could think about is my life. I didn't have money and clothes but I had a bestfriend and real parents that loved me. That's all that mattered right?  I can die peacefully now.