Chapter XIII

I Think i'm going wrote the rest of the book in 3rd person yall!

Lala

"Baby,  I got your drink from the store" Loyalty said coming into her husband's house. She's married to Joshua Sims, a very well known man i Orlando. He has the second  best construction company in the U.S   She met him a club about a year ago. She wasn't in love, but he had her financially stable, so she gave in to his proposal.

.

In Joshua's lap was he and Loyalty's 5 month old daugter Royalty  Lala feels so much guily for naming her daugter with Joshua after the daughter she lost with Lonnie.

She misses Lonnie and her sons. She knew that Lonnie loved her, and was just hurt by her lies and cheating. He would've let her back home if she apologized. Her ego and pride go the best of her, and now she's in Florida, married to a man she doesn't love her, and raising a child after she abandoned her own.

"Bay, what's on your mind?" Josh asked Lala. She gave him a weak smile, and shook her head no. She felt so guilty for being with a man who lives herrso much, but knows nothing about her past.

"I'm going to freshen up and get dinner started bay. You and Royalty chill here," she said smiling and walking out their family room.

Lala indeed was living the good life. She stayed in a two story beach house in Florida, married to one if the wealthiest men in the state She had a beautiful daughter and she didn't have to work a day. She closed and locked  the bathroom door of their master bedroom. She quickly logged on her phone and opened instagram. She scrolled down while preparing her bath. A picture made her stop. 

Mon_i_caaaah : Me and My boysssss ! Who would've guessed I'd have two Princes  <3

And there was a picture of Monica with LJ and Mikeal, earning 10,234 likes and lots of comments saying how cute her sons were. She clicked on the girl's name and read her bio.

Itssss Monica ! 22 years of Age ! College Grad! Native of Hawaii Resident of L.A ! Sucessful Business woman! In Love with Lonterrian Parker

She couldn't believe it. Lonnie moved on to a younger women who's straight out of college.( Lala is 27 and Lonnie is 28). She scrolled t.hrough her pics and saw that Lonnie and this Monica woman are together. A small amount of jealousy kicked in when she saw how beautiful the woman was. She has golden brown skin, long sandy brown hair., hazel eyes, deep dimples, a beautiful smile, and a short stunning figure.

Loyalty finished her bath quickly and made her way down stairs to cook for a new family, while  internally cried about the one she left behind.

Ky'ree

Ky'ree is living in Houston  She has a boyfriend whose a kingpin. Basically, she's achieved her dream of being a wealthy, gangster's wife. Her man's name is Kai'juan. She does anything to keep him happy, and that meant taking care of his 5 year old son Kajuan, even though she left her own son behind. D'andre was the light of her life until she met Kai'juan. She desperately wanted a man and she would do anything to have one, even give leave her only child.

"Ky, bring ya ass on here. We got work to do and you taking your sweet ass time," Kai'juan yelled upstairs in his demanding tone. Sometimes he has to "rough" Ky up so she can understand him.

In their bathroom, Ky'ree was adding the finishing touches to her make up, covering up the marks from her "fall down the stairs last night"

"Coming baby," she telled grabbing her purse and sun glasses. She and her man were heading to Atlanta, Georgia for a Kendrick Lamar concert with suprise guest. She knew ot had to ve other artist.