FINALE Part II

Bre'una

It's been 2 weeks since I talked to Lonterrian. And my life has been horrible. Tomorrow  is my birthday party and I just pray he shows up  I left Christian alone because I know my heart will never be with him. Since I'm a senior and #1 in my class, I'm done going to school. It's about 7 am and I'm at home in the bed. Everyone is gone, so I decided to get dressed to go to the studio.

Phone Call
CH: Hello?
B: Hey, Coach Hughes. You mind if I come to the studio for the rest of the day? 
CH: Sure, Bre. But why? You got 1st place at the Grand Slam last week. I gave you and Tammy time off until after your birthday.

*Tammy is my best best best best friend. She comes before Maya and JoJo. She was my childhood friend but money split us up. She doesn't have much but my girl is a hard worker! She's also my dance partner for duets and last week we dominated! *

B: *Laughs* You know us. We live on the dance floor. What time should I come?
CH: Come to my house and get the key. Take Tammy with you. Y'all can stay as long as you want be sure to lock up. I'm not doing any classes today.
B: Okay Mama H. See you later. Love youuu.
CH: *Laughs* I love out to Little B.
--Hangs up--

I texted Tammy so she could be  getting ready while I was on the way. Her house is a long ways from here.

45 mins Later

I pulled up to Tammy's apartment building. I feel so bad because my girl bounces between living with her unfit mother and her abusive boyfriend, D'ante.  (Again his Jr. Not him). While we're 18, he's 24.

I knocked on the door and D'ante opened up shirtless,  with a blunt in his hand.

"Tf you want Bre?" he said taking a hit and blowing it in my face. I waved it out and looked at him in disgust.

"I came to pick Tam up, nigga! " I sat down on his couch and folded my arms up with much attitude. 

"Y'all with this dance shit. It ain't taking y'all nowhere! Tammy gone stay right here with me after graduation, sucking and riding this dick.  That's all she good for anyway. " He said pushing his dreads out his face and walking down the hall. I wish she'll just leave him. Tammy is more shy than I am and she's super nice. She deserves so much better.

"Tammy, you have ya ass  back at this house before 10, or you can go back to your Mama's and starve" I heard D'ante say as they came back to the front.

"O-ok Tae.  I will, " she said looking down.

"Now give daddy a kiss," he told her. She got on her tip toes and pecked his lips. Ugh.

"Well sis, what's the plan for today?" Tammy asked me as we pulled off.

"Well, we DANCE, go to lunch,DANCE, go visit my aunt and grandpa at her office, DANCE, and go to the park and run  track until 9:30. " I said making her laugh.

"Ok,  that's sound great. I haven't King  or TeeTeee in soo long!" This is what I loved about our friendship. Tammy isn't phased by the fame of my family. They treat her like a normal person and she does the same. "I'm about to take a nap though,  it's gonna take hours to get to the studio from here.

"No, No,No! This is time to bond! I have so much to tell you!  " I said.

"Ok,  shoot. " she said adjusting her seat laying back.

I explained to her everything that went on ever these last past two week. The sex with Lon, the advice Maya and Johanna gave me about image ,  and Christian.  She was attentive and let me vent before she voiced her opinion.