Chapter X

THERE WILL BE ANOTHER SNEAK PEEK OF BOOK 3 AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! I WANTED TO GIVE YAL A LIL SOMETHING FOR BEING AWESOME ! ENJOY!

King

It was like 4 am and me and Tina were up talking.

"I can't believe she lied about what she's having," Tina went on. It turns out Ky'ree was having a boy.

"Well, with D'ante being locked up now, who suppose to help her?"  she gave me a pleading look.

"Hell naw. Baby, thay girl stole money from me. I'm not letting her ass move back in," I said shaking my head. Ky'ree is a damn crackhead.

"Baby, I know she had done alot of wrong things, but our innocent grandbaby doesn't deserve to be out there in those streets,"

"That's yo grandchild, mines got a parent with sense," I mumbled under my breathe.

"What was that? I didn't quite catch it," she said turning back around.

"I said I Love yo ass and your drug addicted daughter," I said with the fakest smile.

"What I thought," she said walking to the bathroom. My phone wett off and I saw I had a picture message.

Come get daddy's little girl's Love you bae (:

It was a picture of my girls tied up!

I got pissed real quick! I called DJ up.

"King me and Lonnie already on the way to your house to drop off the boys and Bre. Dress in black, we got the tools!" he said before hanging up. I swear to God, this might be the first night I kill a women!

We Pulled up to an old abandoned warehouse of mine. I knew Toya to damn well. She wana get back at me for letting her ass go after all these damn years. I'ma kill that bitch tonight!

Cheyenne

I was in alot if pain. I'm suppose to be on bed rest and here I am, kidnappped and tied up. Why did my own mother do this to me?

"Wake up lil bicthes," my mim came in pouring water on me and Che'una, getring me out my daze.

Me and that women had a stare down. She was not the same mother I had from my childhood. She was on drug, and stupid as fuck.

"Ma, why are you doing this," I asked calmer than expected. She didn't say anything.

"Answer me hoe!" I said now shouting. She slapped blood from my mouth.

"Bitch I'm still yo mama, don't foget that!" she said with her finger in my face.

"Don't talk to her, you old, tired, run down witch! You aint no mother of ours. Sorry excuse for a mammy!" Che 'una said shocking me. My mom smirked at her.

"Now look amd see who it is talking. Mrs. Che' Maninfique! The almighty fashion designer! One of the richest and sophisticated women on the world. Your fans are gonna hate to here the story of your death." she said making me and Che' eyes grow.

"Death?" I said almost with a crack in my voice.

"That's what I said hoe," she said pulling out a pistol holding it to me first.

"WHY DO YOU HATE US SO DAMN MUCH," Che'una said now screaming. I know this is a burden that she has had on her chest for a while.

"Y'al made my precious King change on me. It use to be about me and him, getting money and living fast life. He loved me until yall came along. I didnt even want kids, but had em for the simple fact he didnt want his seed aborted. The only reason I took your spoiled ass wth me is the hope that someday he would come find us, but he never did. Then, somehow someway your big ass got him to fall in love with another woman. Both of yall added to the misery of my life and now I'ma end it all! " she said. I could see she was crying a little. All this over daddy? This stupid bitch! You wanna kill your daughter over a man. Just then Jamar and Cobey walked in.