Question Us !

This is A Q&A to the Characters ! I'll be doing these in between chapters! If you have questions for any character DEAD , ALIVE, MISSING, ANYTHING Ask em in my inbox !

Ari (Me) : Welcome to Ask me of segment of the Differences serious! We have all your favorite and least favorite charaters. First, let's welcome Chad to the stage.

Chad: Whats up Ari? Nice to be here

Me ' Glad to have you here King! Can I call you that?

C: Its your book love!

Me' True, first off, can you describe how could you fall in love with La'Toya, being that she's not the "best" woman around.

C: What alot of ppl dont know is Toya had aloe family problems, and I wanted help her through it all Im the process we fell in love. She cha--

La'Toya : King dont tell my mithafucking business

Me' Well look whose here! Everyone lets welcome Toya !

T; Hello

Me ' Since I have you both here, can yu tell me how you all ended up having kids, if Toya was so against.

T: I can answer that, it was a mistake! But now I see that those girls were a blessing in my life and I love and I need them. *Sniffs*

Me' Awee here's a tissue

C' Toya gone with that Bullshit! The girls dont need you anymore.

Me: Im gladd you brought that up King! Let's give a round of applause for Che'una and Cheyenne!

Cheyenne: Hey Ari.
Che'una ' Hey Ariel girl.

Me: So Che'una, how do you feel about your mother and father.

Che' My mother abandoned me as a child. I dont hate her as a person, but there is no love for her. She simply wasnt in my life. She has more effect on my unhappiness than happiness. As for my father, I've always been a daddy's girl since I was a baby. My father made me a greater woman than anything my mother could possibly do.
Me' Heart warming answer. Cheyenne?

Chey: My mother? I hope that bitch across from me rots and dies! She tried to turn me against tw people who love and care for me. All those years of being mentally alone while she was out with her "men" made me a bitchy teenager. Yes she gave me anything I wantrd but that is not what a mother should do. My father might have been a drug lord, but he was a way better parent than that bit ever was

Me'  I see.. Well do you think that you girls could ce to a truce with your mother?

Che' Well Ma--

Chey: FUCK NO!

Me : Why Cheyenne?

Chey' THAT BITCH KILLED MY HUSBAND,! SHE'S THE REASON MY DAUGHTER IS MENTALLY DISTRAUGHT FOR LIFE!

C; Cheyenne pls sit down!

Chey' NO NO ! IM FINNA KILL THIS HOR ON STAGE!  I HATE YOU BI--

???? ; Cheyenne Stop all this foolishness!

Me: Well look who made it! Escorted by angels  Everyone say hello to DJ !

Chey' D-D-Derrion How are you here?

DJ: Ariel requested me, so baby here I am. Ari, Whats up?

Me' Hey DJ! You got here a little late, because our tike is up for this Q &: A. But stay tuned jntk this book everyone. On the next Q&& A We will have  Ky'ree  Tina, Lala, Lonnie, LJ DJ, Jamar, Khari, Cheyenne, and yes, Little Bre'una here!  Dont forget to inbox questions to any character See ya there!

COMMENT VOTE (: