Chapter IX

HEY YALL, I JUST WANNA LET YALL KNOW, THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS, SHIT ABOUT TO GET REAL!
ALSO, IF YOU WANNA A SPOT IN BOOK 3 INBOX ME NAME AND PERSONALITY! I NEED GIRLS AND BOYS ! ENJOY (:

7 Months Later

Cheyenne

"Have a nice day at the pool party Bre! Mommy loves you! Make Sure you be good for Uncle Lonnie and have fun with LJ!" I said helping her in her shorts, covering up her bathing suit bottoms. She nooded her head, and hugged me before running into DJ's arms, so he could drop her off. Its May now and its LJ 6th birthday. Lonnie was coming to pick Bre up. Lala. I have to applaud Lonnie because he's raising those boys on his own, and he still hasn't moved on from Lala yet. She hurt him real deep. After he put her out, she never contacted him nor the boys again. He was going to let her see the boys and all but she just disappeared. Some of my dad's friends in Florida say that Lala is down there with a new man, and he's spoiling her. LJ stopped asking about his mama about two months ago. From what Lonnie tells me and Che'una, he's quite the football player and he's smart at school. Lonnie got out the game, and plans to move to California soon. Him, Che'una, and myself are like bestfriends now. We havent heard a trace od Loyalty since last October.

My beauty salon is getring great business. Che' even helped me out by sending me bridemaids and celeberity clients. Im 8 months pregnant now and I'm ready to drop this baby. I'm huge and Im tired. It'll all be worth it once my little Pooh Bear is here.

Ky'ree is pregnant, also. She's 7 months and she's having a girl. She's still in rehab and gives her mom a hard time when all Tina is trying to do is help her. I dont know how Tina holds on.

.

I havent recieved anymore phone calls from restricted numbers or stufd like that. I'm glad too. I walked into the room that we're gonna have for Jr. It was baby blue painted with clouds around it DJ was puttinf the last finshing touches on it. I in love woth the fact that he's excited to have this baby. What would I do without my husband?

Che'una

"Babyyyyyyyyyy get ooff!" I heard Kay say downstairs. That means Kendrick is here.

"Dont be like that girl, you coming to my concert tonight right?" he said pulling her close 

"I dont knowwwww. Che'una really needs help un packing."

"Dont put me in that shit ! Kendrick, she WILL be at you concert at 8 ! " I yelled down the stairs.

"Thanks Law! We out!" he yelled back up. I guess I need to catch you up on some things that have happened over the last 7 months.

1. Khaymon amd Khari(twin brother) were both traded to the Lakers, so we live in California now.
2. Me and Khaymon have strong relationship, and I moved in with him. Dont get me wrong, I still have my other houses if things take an unexpected turn.
3. We haven't had sex yet.
4. Me and Lonnie are the best of friends  He's the owner of one of the buggest malls in L.A and he has many other businesses out here too. He and the biys are moving here in June.
5. Loyalty disappeared. She never came back to Georgia after Lonnie kicked her out.
6. D'ante got locked up for 20 years for selling drugs. He was caughy by and underxover cop.
7. Ky'ree STILL hating on a real nigga, but who cares.
8.Cheyenne is 8 months, so my liytle nephew will be here soon.
9. Kay and I have made 45.7 billion dollars from Fashion week in Paris, our European line, and out new boutiques across the world.
10. Jamar has yet to shlw up again.
11. I'm very much in love with Khaymon!

This past few months has been nothing but blessings. I talk to my dad alot. I keep trying to get him and Tina to move to L.A but he remains undecided. When I got back to NY I met Khaymon's parents and his twin brother.They love me! Right now Khaymon and Khari are away, endorsing some shoes in Florida, and Im unpacking my things at home. I'm not gone lie, I miss New York so much! This new start is good though! I'm heading to Georgia tonight, to be there for the birth of my neohre next week. I'm so excited!