Chapter VI

DID YALL MISS A REAL NIGGA ????? KML HER GO THE NEXT CHAPTER THO ! CHAPTER 6 LEGGOO !!!!

Che'una

"How the hell did you find me Jamar?" I said backing up.

"Baby, dont worry bout that. I miss you, are you telling me that you aint miss me?" he with an evil smirk trying to come hug. me.

"I'm not your damn baby, Okay Now Leave me the fuck alone.!"

"I cant get one hug? I havent seen the love of my life in almost 9 years and she won't even hug me? Come on Che' you were the nice one. "

"Nigga get yo dead beat ass away from me. You need to be talking Cheyenne about your daughter!" I said getting mad. He hasnt cared for his daughter and he wanna come and get in my face.

"Fuck that bastard ass child! he said hollering at me. Before I knew it I slapped him. He reflexed and punched me dead in my mouth  I screamed and fell to the ground.

.

"Ms  Manifique, are you okay? , Bitch nigga you gotta go before you loose your life," my bodyguard Alex said throwing Jamar into a wall. Jamar's mouth was bleeding when he got up, and he had a busted lip. He looked at me and smirked.

"Till we meet again, my love, and remeber I love you to DEATH" he said blowing me a kiss and walking out the room.

"Ms. Manifique, I'm sorry I took too long securing your things. I'll make sure that nigga is handled and found." he said helping me up.

"Alex, its not you fault. I need to stop by Kay's hotel before heading to my father's house." I said he nodded.

"Most of my bags are still packed, take them to the limo. I'm going to have Naomi book me another room on the other side of town later on tonight. You can have this one because I pretty sure he wont come back" I said holding a towel to my bleedimg nose. It had stopped soon.

"Yes, Ma'am," Alex said collecting my bags. I got my sunglasses and put them over my eyes. I had to get Kay's makeup artist to cover up all these bruises. She takes her everywhere. I gave mine the week off because its her son's 5, birthday. I cant make her travel all they way to Georgia on her baby's day

"What the fuck happened to you Che'una?" Kay said while i sat infront if her makeup mirror.

"Calm down, I'll explain later. Can you makeup artist fix me up QUICKLY!"I said with yrgence in my voice.

"Yea Yea. Zoey! Zoey !" she called. . . . 

D'ante

I was on my way to King's houde for his family hangout or whatever. After beating my ass when Che'una left, he put me in the game beforr he retired. We aint close, but we straight. It was still on my mind heavy that Che'una didnt even know who I was in New York. SHould I be shamed or nah? I didnt make it any better because I fucked Ky'ree. My nigga Coke, is basically her pimp. Funny huh? Ky is a character man. She a hoe, an addict and she steal for a gang. Toy dont know she fucking with all these niggas  but if he finds out, Ky life is over. Honestly I dont feel sympathy for her. I got my own problems I wanna get my girl back and fast. I had a text message as I pulled up to Kng's house.

D'ante I have to tell you some . . . .

What Ky, Im busy bitch !

To busy for our baby ?

Fuck you talking bout hoe?

I'm pregnant. . . . .

Betta tell ya boyfriend, rehab resident!