Chapter II

#TeamUpdate Lol I work for yall ! Enjoy(:

Che'una

"Kay, I cannot believe you talked me into going to this damn game," I said walkin to the limo. I had on a pair of designer jeans, a White graphic Kay got me (Which got Khaymon's number on it mysteriously) and a pair of Jordan Taxis.

"Girl, your gonna have fun. I promise!" she said getyjng in behind me. My phone and I picked up.

Che' Manifique Speaking

TeeTee!!!!

Hey Bre baby!

Teetee Guess what?

What?

Me know how to read a book!

Really?  When we Skype you gotta read to me okay ?

Kay!!!! TeeTee here's mommy. Daddy take me to the store!

*laughs* Okay baby !

Hello

Hey sista !

Hey you, What you doing

On my way to a Knicks game

Awee, going too see your future husband play?

Ugh, yu watched that interview?

Yassssssssss ! You should meet him!  Its not like he's ugly.

Cheyenne why did you call me again ?

*laughs* Calm down Ms Manifique. But you kno Tina is throwing a birthday party for daddy. The best present he can get is too see his other child, whom might I add hasnt been home in 6 years.

You know, I really was tryna figure ut what to get him. . . but that would be perfect! I'll do it for daddy.

Yesss ! See you in a couple weeks! Have fun with your husband

She hung uo before I could protest.

I was at the game, I'm not gone Lie, Khaymon was doing his thing He was stealing and scoring, and pushing his team even though they we're behind He was looking fine as hell while doing it too.. He was mixed, with a haircut w/ curly hair, grey eyes, with alot of tatoos. Me and Kay we're enjoying ourselves in the V.IP section.

"Look at your man out there grinding!" Kay said while eating popcorn.

I rolled my eyes.

"Che' your going to talk to him after this game! " she said folding her arms.

"Ugh, I need water," I said getting up to go to the consessions.

"No, send Naomi girl ! Fans are crazy these days.!" Kay said stopping.

"Girl im human like Naomi! I can do this!" I said walking out the V.I.O section.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, You freaking Che' Manifique! I love your clothes! " this young girl screames while I was in line for a drink. Damn, I shoulda sent my assistant.

"Hello, " I said flashing her a smile.

"Oh my gosh, she spoke to me! "  she said frantic. "I think I need to go sit down." She walked away.

"You got some crazy fans huh, Ms. Manifique ," I looked up and came face to face with a tall man with dreads  He looked good, but you could tell he wasnt from NY.

"Yea, I do," I said smiling, grabbing my water and walking away.

"Wait, you don't know who I am?" he said grabbing my arm. I looked at him up and down. Who the hell is this gu.