Chapter XI :

WARNING : This Chapter made me cry!

Derrion (DJ)
"My child, you have done your best. I have forgiven you for all of your sins. I saw all the great things you did out of you heart for the ones you love. I want you here with me now. I need another pure Angel.  I have one more task for you to complete before you come home. Go and make sure my newest creation makes it to Earth safely."

Che'una

Okay there is TOO much going on. Emotions are everywhere. The police came to pick up Cobey and Jamar. 3 different ambulances came! One for Cheyenne, DJ, amd my mother. Lonnie was with DJ, and my daddy and I were with Cheyenne. Fuck my mama. Hopefully she died

"We ... gotta... go ... check on .... Derrion," Cheyenne said in between pants. This baby was coming soon and we had to get her to a hospital.

"Baby girl you must calm down! DJ is gonna be okay! Right now you need to focus on having your son," my dad said holding Cheyenne's hand. This was gonna be a longgggggg processs !

Cheyenne

I don't know how but I managed to have my son with DJ being in another room. I waa ready to see my husband, so he could meet our baby.

Derrion La'monte Johnson Jr.

Born May 5 9:47AM

He was so handsome and he looked just like his dad. I know Bre is going to hate having a little brother, but DJ makes everything better for her. I walked into DJ's hospital room and he laid there, with eyes only opened a little. When he saw me, he gave me a little smirk. I walked to his bed side and sat down.

"Let me see my son," he said almost as a whisper. I shook me head up and down and smiled. I turned Junior more so he could see him.

"Hey Lil man, take care of your mama and sister for me," DJ said with a faint smile. I went frantic.

"DJ baby, you can fight for your life baby. Hold on for me! Please," I said crying, clutching on to Junior.

"I Love Bre'una," he said faintly

"DJ!" I screamed frantically.

"I love Derrion Jr." he said even lower.

"DJ" I screamed again, tears streaming down my face.

"And I love you Cheyenne Loh'den Willis- Johnson," he said before he closed his eyes.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

"DERRION, DERRION ! SOMEBODY PLEASE COME AND HELP MY HUSBAND!" I screamed down the hall, putting Jr. over my shoulder. My dad ran down as so did Che'una. A team of doctors and nurses came into his room pushing me back. Che'una got Jr. out of my arms. A doctor came back out with a look of sympathy to my wet and red face.

"I'm sorry Ma'am,  we did everything we could butyour husband is gone," was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

King (Chad) POV

Truth is I'm tired
Options are few
I'm trying to pray
But where are you?
I'm all churched out
Hurt and abused
I can't fake
What's left to do?

Truth is I'm weak
No strength to fly
No tears to cry
Even if I tried
But still my soul
Refuses to die
One touch will change my life

The elderly women sang to the church. This was DJ's final farwell. In my lap was a sobbing 6 year old who grieved for the only father she knew. Bre'una was crying her eyes out every night since she found out her daddy was gone. God knows Cheyenne tried her best to explain in the least harmful way. The duneral was being held in Dj's hometown L.A. This was better because all of decided to move to Califronia for a new start. Cheyenne, Junior and Bre'una are gonna stay with me and Tina for a while. My mind aint right with them on their own right now. Looking dowm the row, I see my Khaymon, Khaila, Khari, Che'una, Cheyenne, Lonnie, Ky'ree, LJ,Tina eho was holding Mikeal and Junior, myself, then DJ's father Jonathan. He was an older dude who looked like he has been drinking. He loved his son so much. DJ's mother didnt even show to the funeral.

*If you dont remeber DJ's mother put him out when he was 16 In Differences because she wanted to be free from kids*

My poor daughter, I did not want her to go through this. I know whats hurting her the most is that her mother is the one who killed her husband. She helf it tigether at home with Bre'una and Junior. But looking at her now, red eyes, leaning on Lonnie, barely speaking, I see where the real Cheyenne was.

"PawPaw," I heard a little voice say into my chest. I looked down to see Bre's big grey eyes looking up at me, filled with tears.

"Yes baby, " I said tightening my grip around her small body

"Promise me your not leaving anytime soon," My heart dropped when she said that. Now I know this is gonna take a lifetims to heal my grandbaby's heart.

"I promise baby girl," I said. She looked rested her head back on my chest and then she closed her eyes. I know she's tired of crying.

"Hello everyone. My name is Katia. I'm DJ's first cousin. Derrion was the boy bestfriend anybody would want. I just came her to sing for my cousin for his homecoming. Ms Cheyenne, your brought my cousin all the joy and happiness a man could bare in the 6 years yall were married. You gave him two of the most beautiful children in the world. Girl put a smile on your face. You and those baby's got a guardian angel now. Sit back and listen doll," A younger lady said through the mic with a thick southern accent.

You know life, has its ups and downs
(it)Can Turn your pretty face, to an ugly frown
Seems that when I face one thing, another one comes
Clouding up my vision, but I can feel the sun
I believe that I can do this; I know that I can win
Just as long as I have his love within

I believe that I can make it, I can make it through the night
I believe that I can walk on, with my head held high
I believe that I am special in every way
But in order to have my victory-I gotta believe-Ooh yeah!

By this time the whole church was standing up singing along, everyone had tears. I was still holding Bre who was now asleep. Johnathan smiled at DJ's casket as tears pour down. Damn, i hate funerals. Got an OG feeling emotional. A few tears slipped out my eyes for my late son in law.

At the Cemetery

It was now time to put DJ in the ground. This was the hardest part of the day. Bre'unna reached down for DJ and it took all of me to refrain her from jumping in with him. Cheyenne wanted to leave Bre in the limo with Tina and the boys but she refused.

"No,No,No,No,No,No,No! Daddy No! You cant go! Come back. You cant leave me and my brother. What about mommy? No daddy come back I love you! " she screamed and cried. I held her tight and she turned back to my face and beat her little fists into my chest.

"PawPaw, why is he gone. Daddy was good. He always told me God bless good people.. Why he take my daddy? I was a good girl right,? Did he take my daddy cause I was bad? PawPaw I'm sorry if I was bad! I just want my daddy! I didnt even get to tell him goodbye! " she said crying some more. I saw Cheyenne teary eyed and speechless. I think Bre really about to cling to me more now that DJ's gone. Lord give my daughter strength, for she is now a widow.

.Derrion (His Final P.O.V )
"My lord and savior, look at my kidd and wife. They need me so much, espcially my little girl."

"Derrion my child, you are only allowed to visit them in dreams when they least expect. You are now a guardian anfel over your father, your wife amd your two children. They will heal in due time. You have done what you need to one earth, that's why you are here in heaven my son. Now, go watch over little Bre'una while she sleeps tonight. She will need your spirit the most!"

"Yes sir, but please in time, let my wife love again. I want her to be the happiest woman alive, even if she  is not with me!"

"The man that will mend her broken heart was indeed at your homecoming, but she does not know him yet, she just saw him abd didnt acknowledge."

"Yes sir. I'm off to watch my baby girl to bed,"

"Good, my son."

-AriShevette