Chapter XIV

Lala

Kendrick Lamar's concert was jammed pack, but Lala was enjoying time with her husband. Although she wasn't completely in love with Joshua, he knew how to make her laugh and have a good time.

"Girl, this shit is hype!" Ky'ree yelled , holding on to Lala while they danced and sang along with the lyrics to "Poetic Justice".

"Ikr, you wanna go backstage after the special guest?" Lala yelled, failing to be over the music.

"Huh?" Ky said gesturing her ear. Lala held up her backstage pass and Ky shook her head yes.

"Everybody, please give you undivided attention to my special guest tonight. Say hello to my homegirl , whose soon to be married,Ms. Che Manifique!" Kendrick yelled in to the mic. Lala and Ky both paused and looked directly at Che walking on stage.

She sashayed on to the stage with up most confidence. Beside, her was a little body. It was D'andre! Lala took a glimpse at Ky'ree, whose reaction was more hurt than confused.

"What's up Georgia! It feels wonderful to be back home in the ATL which ya'll! My guy Ken wanted me to come out here for a minute an talk about my foundation for hurt and abused kids. He's behind me and he wants y'all to participate ! Also, him and his wifey got their own line of clothes coming so ya'll be looking for them.." Che went on having the crowds full attention

Loyalty was starring at the girl she once called best friend. She also wondered if D'andre was here, were her sons her too? Her and Ky decided to go back stage without their spouses, find ed themselves in deeper trouble than they hoped for.

Back stage, Lala spotted the love of her life Lonterrian Parker. He looked even mire handsome than when she left him. Ky gave Lala a nudge, but she wouldn't move.

"Look Lala, I'm going to the bathroom for a minute. You get over there and talk to Lonnie ok? You got this girl! Ky said giving her friend encouragement.

Loyalty tool a few steps towards him and she found him into his phone. his long,black dreads were crinkled, his dark chocolate skin tone never lookedbetter , and his swagg and body language had Lala thinking about her  first time with him all over again.This was the main she loved and left.

"L-Lonterrian?" she finally styttured out.

"Yea, Wh-" he started to say, but paused when he saw who he was speaking to.

"Oh, Loyalty. Hi," He said looking back down at his phone. That sent a wave of disappointment through Lala.

"Ummm, how are you tonight ? Enjoying yourself?" she said nervously.

"Yup, until now," he answered her coldly.

"Lonnie, don't just shut me out! Talk to me ! I know you still love me, because I still love yo," Lala lowly screamed with her eyes threatening to cry.

Lonnie let out a cold laugh.

"You love me,but you left me. That proved your affection for mw clearly ." he muttered sarcastically.

"Everybody makes mistakes Lonterrian!" she lowly yelled.

"Does it take two years and a concert for them to admit too them Loyalty? Come better. You come too me wanting to fix our relationship , and haven't asked me a damn thing about our kids! You left two toddlers, wondering why they don't have a mom!" He can back with anger. Lonnie was getting heated at this conversation, and Lala could feel ut getting more intensifying.

"I do love my kids Lonnie!  I honestly love all the kids we made togethe"!" she said with her rears almost out her eyes.

Lonnie scoffed. "Is that why you aborted my daughter? Cause You "loved" her that much?. You don't even visit her grave site we made for here!"