Chapter V (Redid)

ENJOY (:
Che'una

"So what is this? Y'all getting buck or something?" i said standing back

"No, We just want to talk to you! You think you too damn good to anseer peoples calls huh?" Ky'ree said with attitude.

"Naw, but if I remeber correctly 6 years ago, I wasnt good enough to call. " I retorted

"Let that shit go Che'una! Your friends needed you and you and you werent there!" Lala screamed.

"I wasn't there? Hell Naw that aint the case I was there too fucking much! Everything I did in highschool revolved around helping you two! From your pregnancy with Royalty, to you getting yo ass whooped by Coke! It was time to be there for CHE'UNA LONDON WILLIS." I screamed back.

"Bitch we made what the fuck you are today, this 'Che Manifique' shit was all us," she said while mocking my stage name.

"Look here you rehab reject. Yo crack headed ass didnt make me! i got the scholarship to college by MYSELF. I graduated with honors by MYSELF. I made these designs by MYSELF. I became famous by MY DAMN SELF. Are you mad because the onky thing you can do by YOURSELF is trap? huh? I cant hear what you say? Thought so ! Pathetic ass bitch!" I all in her face. She was silent. Lala was too.

"Awe, yall quiet now. Ya'll must thought this was gonna be, Guilt Che'una into Beinf our friend again Day?"

"Look Che, we didnt come in here for that . .  we jist wabt our bestfriend back. " Lala said innocently I sighed.

"Well don't come in here acting like I owe yall some, cause I dont! I'm not the same person I use to be yall will not run over me." I said sternly.

"Well can we start over?" Lala asked.

"Ky, can we call i truece and start over." I asked. She smiled.

"Yea let's do that" she said smiling weakly. We all went back out to the party and Kay was talking to my dad. Oh lord.

"Soooooo, whats the wildest thing you've done on your birthday papi?" she asked batting her eyes.

"Uhhhh, I almost killed a 24 year old fashion designer because she wont take a hint and leave me the fuck alone because I'm not trying to get a divorce," my dad said raising his eyebrow at Kay.

"Papi, why you playing hard to get," she said getting all up on him.

"Little girl, back up," he said pushing her off.

"Si,Si papi,! Dont push on me like that, I like the rough side,"

"OH MY GOD, Kay! You got a man get up off my dad!" I said pulling her off.

"Dang, Che' let me have some fun," she said laughing. "I was kiddng around,"

"Well you were one play away from getting yo ass whooped," Tina said walking up. Oh God.

"Si, si,! Sorry Mami! No era mi intención al crear problemas!" she said making me trip out. She speak spanish when she know she finna get her ass kicked.

The rest of the party was a success. Everyone had fun and me and my dad were going out tomorrow 

Now, I was at the hotel chilling with Khaymon.

"Khay, move boy! Your blocking the T.V! I said while the Miami Heat played the Lakers.

"The fuck you watching them play for anyway, " he said smacking his Lips and turning the T.V off. His tall body hovered over me while he sucked in my neck.

"Khay. . . . mon . . . ssssstopp," moaned as his hand traveled up my thigh.

"Stop fighting me baby. Let a real nigga love you!" He said pecking my lips. "You gone be my girl or nah Che'una?