BOOK 3?

Hey Everyone . . . . . . I've been getting alot of questions on will I write a book 3 too Differences. I really have been thinking about it. I want to make a book 3 but it's not gonna center around Che'una and Cheyenne's life. It's gonna center around a character y'all are gonna meet close to the end of all Differences Aside. The title of this book would be Im Different : So what ? So I wanna give yall a sample of book 3 and tell me what yall think.

(16 Years after All Differences Aside)

La'Trina (Trina)

"Please, please, please STOP!" I said as he sped up his pace inside of me. He didnt listen. I just laid there crying as I let the tears fall. He went inside me dry, so my lower area burned with fiery pain. He picked up my leg, and deepened his strokes. I'm only, 16. Why do I have to go through these things. He pulled out and all I saw was blood hit my sheets. I was a virgin up until this point. He was the most handsome 20 year old I've ever seen, but this moment made me hate him. For the rest of my life I will. His name was Kajuan ( Kuhh- wan). He jerked the rest of his cum of onto my stomach.

"You may be a bigger girl, but that pussy just right," he whispered looking down on me with a smirk. I felt digusted, heated, and much more.

"I hate when the game gotta play out like this baby girl. But business is business." he said getting off my bed, dressing himself. I heard him go into the living room, where my mother was.

"Your daughter saved your ass this time hoe. Have my money next time, or she is gonna get worse. " he said coldly.

"Yes, Killer. Anything for you. " she said calling him by his street name.

"Yea I bet. See yu around Ms. Trina," he said cockly laughing. I shuddered at him saying my name. I limped to my door and shut it. I sat in the corner of my small room and began to cry.

"Bitch stop all them tears. Fat ass, should be happy that you can help me with something other than eating." she said walking past my door. I felt like pure shit. How did I get cirsed woth this life.

I never met my father. I think he is in jail or dead I have a mother who hates me. I have no other family than her. She said I never had brothers or sisters.  She was the reason I was raped, and she didnt care. She was the reason I was insecure, but she didnt give a fuck. Who out there can help me get away from this horrible life.

The horrible life of being La'Toya Willis' daughter.

Should I do I'm Diffferent: So What?

Your comments on this will Judge of I'ma do it or nah!

-AriShevette