MUST READ

To understand What's going on in the next chapter.you must read this. the next chapter should be updated a few minutes after this.

Chad (King) :

Tomorrow my first grandchild turns 18 ... damn . I know she's gotten older but she's  still my princess. And don't let Cali fool ya, I'm still thugging at the age of 49. Ya kno?  Alot of times ppl think I'm younger than my daughters, and they hate it. Ha. But I don't know what's gotten in to Cheyenne lately. Whatever it  is, it's affecting her relationship with Bre'una and Jr.

Alot of stuff Haas happened over the years. I'm divorced from Tina. I found out she been still seeing Ky'ree's dad since we got married, sending his Latin ass my  money. Fuck her. Shit I was hurt,  but it's all good. Being a Thug blinded by love got me heartbroken twice.

I did hide some from her though. Y'all,  I have another daughter...  and hell naw it ain't with La'toya nasty ass. It's with my OTHER  high school sweetheart, Chasity. She was a freshman when i was in my first year of college, right before I met Tina.

When Cheyenne moved in with me after she got pregnant,  Tina was acting all bitchy and ignorant towards me,  but she hid it from the girls.

One night, I went to Walmart and I saw Chasity. She looked gooood man. We chatted and ended up going out for drinks that night. After that,  I took her to her hotel room and uhhh Yea..  It happened.

About 3 Months later she told mes she was pregnant with my seed, but didn't wanna come to between me and Tina. So,  she offered to keep the Baby away from me. I didn't want that though. I wanted to be a man and be about mines, so I told Tina about me cheating and the baby. Did she care?  NO I shouldn't known right then she ain't love my ass.

But Anyways, I went on and paid for everything for the baby and Chasity since she had to let go of her dance career. It was a beautiful baby girl and I named her Chariana Londana Willis. She was bright - skinned unlike Che'una and Cheyenne. She had my grey eyes and a head full of curly hair.  Born April 18. Remember,  at this time I was deep in the drug game,  one of my enemies found out about Chariana and kidnapped her. 

Flashback

"Look man, I got your money. Just don't shoot my baby girl.  She's only 4 months. " I said handing him a bag filled with fake money. I know how to get a nigga.

"Bring That damn baby out here, " He said smiling at the bag. Then one of his female workers came with Chariana in her arms, crying at the top of her lungs.

"Get this loud thing! " she said with digust. Oh bitch I got some for yo ass.

I took Chariana to my unmarked black car and handed her to Chasity, who was in the back seat. 

"Shhhh mommy's baby.  Mommy and daddy are here," I heard her try and calm her down. I opened a part of the car that had a red button.

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM! It blew up That trap house. It burst into flames as we pulled off. Don't mess with the King of Georgia bitches.

- Later that Night -

"Chassy,  this Is the only way to keep Chariana safe." I said trying to console Chasity.

"B-But King, I don't wanna send her to and adoption agency.  I-I"

Flashback Over

We decided in the end to send her to and adoption agency in California. Everyday I wonder have I seen her while I've been living in L.A. all I have is her baby picture and her birth certificate.

She should be about 17 or 18 now. We told the adoption agency to change her name for safety reasons, so,  I don't know what her name is now.

I hope I can find her someday.

And I wish I had another shot at love.