CHAPTER II

THE NEW STUDENTS

ALICE POV
Like always when we arrived at the school all ayes are on us. You think at the time like this we would used to it? Let me tell you, nope. I still irritated by it. Well, not really irritated I mean it's been a year and they still looked at us like we were some jewelry that was display at the jewelry store. If I have a power to make people blind I will blind them all. I heard Edward snickered at me knowing what I thought.
“Stop visiting my mind without invitation, Edward.” I said.
“I'm sorry. It just every school day your thought was the same, blind power to blind them all.” He said while the other laughed except for Bree.
“Blind power? No Alice. You not allowed to do that. If they were blind then no one will see my expensive clothes. No. Not approve. Totally not approve.” Bree said exaggerating.
Rosalie nodded her head agree with Bree. You might think Rosalie was Ice Queen Bitch but she's not. It just her facade. She knows she's beauty and she did not mind showed it. She knows she has money so she used it. She and Bree were living in the same world, the show off world.
“Like you were not.” Edward comment.
“What did she think this time?” Bree asked excitedly.
“She thought that, you two living in the show off world.” Edward said.
“Say the girl who never wore her clothes twice.” Rosalie said.
“It's not show off, I just love fashion so much to use it twice.” I said while Edward and Jasper were nodded. Mocking me.
“And spent a lot of money for it.” Bree added.
I looked at them with the pout in my face.
“It's okay Lil Sis. They just did not understand how much you love fashion, that's why you spent your day until the mall close, and how much you love to buy expensive but unnecessary item on online shop because it looks cute.” Emmeth said when the other laughed even more.
“I hate you all.” I said. Then I got a vision. Five strangers arrived at school with an expensive cars. Three girls and two boys. They looked gorgeous, not like us gorgeous they were more. Strangely they have similar hair. Silver hair. They looked at us then one of the girl the short but not that short, looked at me. She looked shocked then… I was back to earth.
“What did you see?” Bree asked.
“New comer. Probably new students. They have  silver hair and they were gorgeous.” I said.
“New vampire?” Jasper asked.
“No. They look like a human it just they have a strange hair, it was silver.” I was just done talking when three cars entered the school parking lot and parked in the empty spot in front of us. Right in front of us.
“Seriously?” Bree commented looking at the cars.
Well, it's not every day you will see, Lamborghini Huracan, Aventador and McLaren Mp4-12C parked in the Forks high parking lot. Let alone in Forks. Forks was just a small city and has nothing great in there except for the weather. It more cloudy than sunny.
“I wonder who they parents are.” Rosalie commented.
It just then the driver door of Huracan was opened and a girl with a silver hair stepped out and marched to the McLaren. She looks angry.
“You cheated.” She said when the driver door and the boys with silver hair come out.
“No I didn't.” He said.
“You do.” She said.
“You two, we just arrived and you already took other students attention while bickering in the parking lot.” The boy in passenger door of McLaren said before he come out. He was tall, taller than the previous one and his body was built, even though not as built as Emmeth. He too has a silver hair.
“It's not my fault. He was the one that Cheat.” The girl said.
“Serah. Why don't you calm your girlfriend? It's like she want to kill her twins.” I heard a voice, it was so soft. I was curious who is it. But I'm sure its a girl, it sound like it.
It was then the passengers door of Huracan was opened and a tall girl come out. She looks like a model, well the both girl looks like a model, like someone that just come out of magazine and if she stood beside Rosalie they might me in the same height or well she's an inch or two taller. She walked to the shorter girl and put her hand in her back.
“Babe, just leave it. You can kill Arez at home and not here at our first day.” She said the girl nodded but still send some glared to the boy.
“I, see. Couple in the same house. Like us.” Emmeth said grinning.
It was then the door of bloody red Aventador was opened and a short girl come out. She was tall but not as tall as the first girl, but well, she's taller than me. And she and the angry girl were likely in the same heigh.
“Here I thought I would have a peaceful first day. But well, it's not you two if you not fighting.” She said. She then looked at our direction and she locked shocked. The others looked at our direction also, after looking at her shocked and expression and their face quickly copy the same expression. Shocked.
“What's wrong with them?” Rosalie asked in a whispered so only us can hear. You know with out supper hearing.
“I don't know. They looked shocked but I can't read their mind.” Edward said.
“I can't feel their emotion too.” Jasper added.