CHAPTER VI

THE SECRET REVEALED

Alice POV
Okay, what just happened? In the split of second we were in our living room.
“Well, it's called teleportation.” Xavier said after looking at our amazed and confused face.
“How did you do that?” Emmeth asked.
“We just pretty much think the place and then we're there.”  He answered.
“So, you are the one that Alice saw in the woods?” My father asked.
“Yeah. It was us. Bella chose to play with Alice that's why she let her know we were arrived.” Xavier said.
“So, who are you and what are you doing in here?” Bree asked.
Xavier and Arez looked at Bella who paying no attention to us. She was busy with her fruit.
“It was Bella place to tell you.” Arez said when Bella glared at him.
“Well . . .” She then looked at me, for split second I felt like I knew the eyes like I saw I before and it was not a view weeks ago but like a long time ago.
“We are what people call Fallen Angels. I knew you guys heard what Serah and Xavier said while in the battle, we were the one that revolted against the gods and was sent down when we lose the battle. My father, Lucifer was what they called The Morning Star the leader of the Choir the order in Heaven. After the big war in Heaven He chose to stay in here cause he knows how much the gods love human. And he love to pissed them off so well here we are.”
“So, why Serah and James has a different color at the end of their wings?” Esme asked.
“The color of the tip of our wings show our rank. Choir has nine rank, Angels were in the bottom then above them were virtue, above virtue were archangels, then power, then principality, then dominion, then throne, then cherub and the last one was Seraph. It was the strongest. In every rank they have a Leader we called them Prince and Princess. Every Prince and Princess has a ring in their hands. Aside from them we still have the 24 Leader of Archangels. Their Position was the same with the Prince and Princess. Instead of wearing a ring the 24 leader has a star that hang on their Sword.” All eyes are on the three creatures in front of us. We looked at them in awe.
“What about you?” I asked when I realize no one asked about Bella.
“Me? I have nothing except the golden color at the tip of my feathers and well my sword. As you see, Serah and James sword were different since their sword were rounded by fire, my sword I like that but instead of rounded my sword was made by fire. Well, it can turn to completely fire. I rarely use it though.” Bella said.
“Why?” I asked curious.
“Because her sword show who she is. If her sword change to fire it means she is really mad and her eyes will change to blue, the blue fire. And if it turned to that color no one can stop her. She need to keep her emotion in check if not she could destroy this world.” Arez said.
“Even Lucifer?” Carlisle asked.
“Even Lucifer.” Xavier said.
Okay, if that they were powerful why they were here? What are they doing in here? Are they came to kill us? If it true we did not stand a chance.
“We're not here to kill you. We're here to protect you.” Bella said looking straight at me. Once again her eyes make me feel like I saw it before but I didn't know where.
“You can read my mind?” I asked.
“Well, it's one of our power.” Xavier said.
“Protect us? From who?” Jasper who's been quiet finally open his mouth.
“From my brother.” Bella said.
“I can't tell you now but one day you'll find out.” Bella said.
“You said you have power, how much powerful you are?” Rosalie asked. I don't need to be a mind reader like Edward to know what exactly that she means or what exactly that she thinking. She wants to be human to have a family like a normal human being.
“I can turn you to human. Well not really a human you still dead but your body can be manipulated. You can eat human food but you still need blood. And you can have a children. They will be just like you.” Bella said. She looked at Rosalie who looked happy but there still a doubt in her eyes.
“I know what you want and I can help you. I know non of you chose to be like this and it will be my pleasure to help you.” Bella said.
“How?” Carlisle asked.
“You need to drink our blood. Well just a view drop. Well, first you will feel pain that made you want to die after that you'll be in coma for three days and done.” Xavier said.
“Can you do it now?” Emmeth asked.
“We need to wait for Serah and Aria. Since all of us are powerful you couldn't drink our blood it will kill you. You need to drink angels blood. And we need Serah approval since she is our Leader.” Arez said.
“I thought Bella is your Leader?” Bree asked.
“I am. But it's not my place to give them approval, if I did that it's mean I disrespect Serah and for Angels, respect was above all.”
“So, how long we will wait?” Emmeth asked.
“I will call you when we're ready.” Bella said when she disappeared.
“Where did she go?” I asked. I saw a concerned look in Xavier and Arez face but they quickly replace it.
“She just went to her parents, I guess something urgent calling. Well, I think it's time for us to go too. See you later.” Arez said when they dissapeared.
“So, what do you think? We could be human again.” Emmeth said.
“I can wait.” Bree said.
“I wonder if they can make me remember my human life.” I said.