CHAPTER 16

THE UNINVITED GUESTS

The Fallen Angels plus the Cullen were busy with training. The Cullen were still trained with the Mishael. Mishael did his job well. The trained were exhausting it was from the sun rise until the sun rise again. They will have a break when they need to feed. They were trained when one of the gray wings angels appeared in front of Mishael.
“Jered…?”
“The War is started. They already attack the west wings.” The gray wings Angels said.
“You, stay here and protect them. I'll inform the  Leaders.” Mishael said before left.
“What happen?” Carlisle asked when he saw Mishael disappeared.
“I think it's better for you to stay at the house.” Jered said.
“What happen? Why Mishael left?” Bree asked.
“The Banished Angels attacked the west wings. It mean the war is already started. He went to inform Our Leader. So, it's better if you stay in the house it'll be more easy to keep you save.”
The Cullens follow the Leader of Thousands order and were sat in the living room.
“What should we do? If the war is already started, it means we need to help them.” Emmett said.
“You couldn't handle the angels. You might made a contract with one but to fight with one you need to be angels.” Jered said.
“Kenan, Abimael, guard the door.” Jered said.
“What ever happened don't move. We have a guest.” He said when out of nowhere appeared four figure.
“Well, well, well. Look who is here? The Cullens.” The man with Dark Wings with a golden tip said.
“Who are you?” Edward said.
“Oh, were is my manner? My name is Belial the son of Lucifer the leader of Hades.” He said when he took a seat in front of the Cullen.
“And I guess you already know this three, huh? Or should I introduce them to you?” He said looking at the three pale man.
“Well, incase you forgot, this is Aro, Caius, and Marcus. I just found out that apparently Aro is my half brother.” he said laughing.
“And who are you? I get you didn't belong to heaven or to us since you have a gray wings.” He added looking at Jered.
“No need to answer. I'm not interested. What I'm looking for is where is Alice?” He asked.
“What do you mean?” Carlisle asked.
“You know the future seer? Ring a bell?” The King said.
“Future seer? I never knew someone name Alice.” Carlisle said.
Belial looked at each one of them then smirked.
“So, they have erase your memory about her, huh? Clever.” He said.
“Well, I'll give you a present.” He started talking in different language and the Cullen started screaming.
“What are you doing?” Jered said.
“I know they didn't give you the order yet, so stay there and let me open their memory or else I will kill them.” He said when Jered hold his sword.
The screaming became louder in every second.
“Please stop.” Carlisle said.
“No. You will keep screaming until she heard you and came down here.” He said.
Each Screaming release a memory, memory that they forgot. The memory of future seer who were in deep sleep.
“You better stop the torture or I'll slash you.” Serah said.
“Finally you came. So, where is she? You know my sister.” Belial said.
“You have no sister. She wasn't your sister.” Serah said.
“I don't care, what I need now is to kill her so the throne will completely be mine.”
“You crazy.” Aria said.
“SO, where did you hide the future seer? In order to kill her I need her to come down here and to make her come down here I need the future seer. So, where is she?” He said half yelled.
“It's for me to know and for you to never find out.” Serah said.
“So, you basically declare the war against me, The King of Hades?” Belial said.
“You mean self-claimed King? Hahaha … your funny.” Arez said.
“Don't blame me if you die today.” He said.
“I'm ready to fight you.” Serah said.
“Mammon.” He called when another black wings angels appeared.
“Who know I will meet the Leader of the Banished one. So, finally picking side, eh?” Serah said.
“Not in your side for sure.” Mammon said.
“Well, I'm sure will enjoy fighting you. It's not everyday I have a change to fight the leader of banished angels and the rebel son. I'm ready if you are ready.”  Arez said.
“Why don't we went outside?” Belial said.
“With Pleasure.” Serah said.
“What ever happen don't you dare come out. Stay still until one of us walk through that door.” Aria said when they walked outside.
The Cullens followed them and looked outside. The outside were full of the black wings angels and the sky were dark, the angels were hovered above with sword in hands.