CHAPTER IV

BIG GIANT DOG

No One POV
The Cullen were sitting in the living room waiting for the silver hair to arrived. Everyone were busy in their thought except for a tiny girl who were looking at the window.
“Alice, why don't you just talked to her or something?” Edward asked.
“Edward stop visiting my mind.” Alice said.
“It's not my fault. It just you've been thinking about her lately. Like all your thoughts just when to her. Sometimes it' kinda annoying especially with your unappropriated thought about her.” Edward said who got a chorus of laughter. 
It was then minutes later when the silver hair arrived at the Cullen residence.
"It's nice to finally meet you. My kids talked alot about you." Carlisle said.
"It's nice to finally meet you too Mr.Cullen and Mrs.Cullen." The tall boy Xavier said.
"So, why don't we go inside and enjoy the meal?" Esme said.
"Like you vampire eat anything." Arez commented than earned a glare from Xavier.
"Why don't we play baseball? The weather is perfect for a game." Aria said when a sound if thunder was heard.
"Its a great idea. There is a field down in the forest not too far from here. We'll meet you there."Carlisle said.
"I told you they know about us." Edward said when the silver hair students was out of sight.
"We'll find out later but niw we have a game to play." Carlisle said.
The two group were just prepared for the game when a group of shirtless man appeared.
“Mutt.” Rosalie muttered.
“Oh, hello Sam. What can I help you?” Carlisle said politely.
“Don't hello Sam me old man. You do know what you did. You break the rules, and some of your leech has been out of the border.” The tall bulky man said full of anger.
“My family did not break any rules and never been out to your land.” Carlisle said.
“Don't test me old man. You got another member, you turned her. And what with this human, are you going to turn them too?” He said still full of anger.
“This is Bree. I'm not going to lie to you. It was Alice who turned her but if she didn't do so, she will die. So she didn't have any choice except to turn her.” Carlisle said.
“You… you turned her? It was out of the line. Kill them.” He commanded.
“Woah. Easy there.” Arez said stepping in front of Sam.
“It's none of your business. You better leave, it's not a safe place for a human like you.” Sam said.
“Excuse me? Who are you to command me? And I feel it safe. I've been here for hours and I'm still alive.” Arez said.
“Look I don't know what your deal with those leech but you better out of here.” Sam said.
“What if I don't want to?”
“Well, don't blame me if something bad happen to you. So step out before I hurt you.” Sam said poking his hand in Arez chest.
Bella who saw it, motioning to Xavier to take Arez before he explode. Patience wasn't Arez best friend.
“Look, man. I think you need to calm down. They're out of number. It just six of them against fifteen of you. And I bet half of you will going limping.” Xavier said.
“Who are you to giving me advice, you just some weak human. If not because of us, who are you think will protect you? No one. So move if you still want to live.” Sam said.
“They are killer, kill them." He added in his alpha tone.
“Don't you heard what he said? They didn't have a choice, it's the best choice that they have.” Xavier said.
“If you still want to be in my way be it. But don't blamed me if I hurt you. It's us and those leech problem.” Sam said pushed  Xavier.
Xavier reach his hand and hold Sam shoulder.
“Dude, I told you to stop.” Xavier said. Sam couldn't control her anger and in a second he was turned to be a giant black wolf.
"And you think a shape-shifter like you gonna hold me down?" Xavier said.
"Stay in your place and listen to me." Xavier said, the Giant wolf just stood in his place when Xavier turned and walked to him so he could talked to him eye to eyes.
"Do you call yourself an alpha when you hurt your mate? And you think you can be a leader with that uncontrollable emotion? Do you think a dog like you can beat me? You just a toy. Do you think you were exist because of who? If not because of us you were nothing? And you call yourself a protector? What do you think your species were hiding? Because if human finding out about you they will kill you. Not other way around. Don't think too high about yourself because you can turned to wolf. You were nothing but a giant dog with a big head and uncontrollable emotion. So, get lost before I kill you." Xavier said. He just turned around when Sam jump, but in a blink of eyes he was landed on the three.
"Arez do what you want with him. You can kill him if you want." Xavier said when Arez happily walked to the Giant wolf and started playing with him.
The Cullen and the rest of shape-shifter were watching Arez playing with Sam. He threw him at the three but hold him and punch him before threw him and catch him then punch him. Arez make him like a rag doll that weight nothing.
One of the man stood ready to go after Arez when Aria stop him.
"You better not Jacob. He need to learn his lesson and you better not interrupt my brother or you'll be the next one." Aria said.
"Arez. Enough. I'm not going to buy something ridiculous for my sister because you kill some if her creation. Jake bring his home and you all hear me. Starting today Jacob is your alpha and Jacob kick him out of the pack." Bella said when Arez come with a pout.
"Ugh, you ruin my happiness. I was just getting started." Arez said.
The pack quickly ran bring the limping Sam with them. The Cullen still amazed about what happen but did not want to ask. At least they knew that not to mess with them. The silver hair had save them and it was enough.

So, what do you guys think???