CHAPTER 12

SERAH ARIA AREZ

XAVIER POV
When we arrived, I saw the angels were stood beside the Cullens. They already put them in the couch in the living room. When they saw us, they bow but I can see the horror in their face when they saw Alice dead body in Serah hands.
“Bring them to the basement.” Serah said.
The angels took the Cullens and bring them to our basement and put them in the mattress in the middle of the room.
“Bring me, bed, pillow and blanket.” She added with no expression in her face. You think after a long time been with the three I knew what that expression mean? But nope. I don't know. I still don't know what was that mean.  Alice still in Serah hands and when the bed and all the things that she asked arrived she put Alice in the corner of the room. She asked me to move away, while Aria and Arez step beside her. They were looked at each other, they were in the silent communication that I'm not invited. It's rarely happened but well, I don't mind. I'm used to it. I'm not considering my self an outsider cause I knew I'm not. There is just a time when I couldn't do what they do. After that Aria step out and asked all the Angels to moves away. In a blink Arez where not in the room and then I saw it. Aria took her sword and killed all the angels in the room. Then she disappeared. I then felt something powerful that I never felt before then Arez and Aria were back with a dark gray wings. I saw Serah were glowing and then she was in the same state as the Twins. The three stood around Alice and there were a light that covered her with a lighting that were  sprout around her. She looks like inside the Crystal ball. Then I couldn't see her. It was like she was gone.
“Where's Alice?” I asked to the three.
“What have you done?” I asked again.
“Xavier, I need you to erased all the memory of Alice from the Cullens.” She said full of authority. In that state I couldn't say no nor do anything. She was my leader and I need to do what she said even though it's nonsense.
“When?” I asked.
“Now. Don't you ever asked question about Alice or bring her name in our conversation. I tell you when the time is come.” She said and leaving the room with Aria and Arez. This time I felt like an outsider. Like I knew nothing about them. I erased all the memory of Alice and I hope it'll be  alright.
I wanted to stay in the basement but it will looked strange especially after what happened. So I went upstairs and what I saw was not what I expected. In the middle of living room stood, Aria with a sword pointed to an Angel. Heaven Angels. Then I saw the star in her sword, she was one of the Commander of Gods Army.
“Aaron, Mishael, Jared.” Serah said and then three Angels appeared. One of them, I guess his name Aaron. I never seen him before.
“Guard the Cullens. No one can go there beside us. If they Insist YOU CAN KILL THEM.” She said when their wings turned dark gray.
What happened next is I saw dark gray wings and white wings were fighting outside the house.
“You better back off or else your going to be ashes.” Serah said.
I still didn't find a reason why Serah was one of the Elders. I remember that time long time ago.
We were just done training, when we were called to gather in the Throne Room. Not everyday you were called to be in the Throne Room. Throne Room were the room where 24 Throne were with 24 Elders together with Seraph and Cherub who were there to guard them. The 24 Throne were gathered and made a big circle. And when all the the Angels were called to gather in there there must be something. Neither its good or bad.
We all are gathered, and stand according to our level of Choir. But since I was one of the 12 Commander of Gods Army, I need to stand in the front row with the other Commander. We stood according to our ranked and here I am stood as the Fourth Commander of Gods Army.
It was then I saw that one of the Throne were empty. Not like us the 24 Elders has no ranks but when you became one of that, it means you are wise, powerful and was above all Angels. I don't know how the Kings/Princes decided that. There are four Princes or what we called Kings. They revered themselves as Princes since for them the Creators were the Kings. I was looking around and I saw Lucifer were talking with one of the Kings. Lucifer were the highest in ranked. He was the leader of the Choir, the highest order in Heaven. Well, every position has it portion so even though he was the higher ranked he didn't have Throne but he was the third person here. He was above the 24 Elders. His place were beside the Kings. Stood there in their right side.
So, while I was busy thinking about all the powerful angels I saw somethings, there at the right side were stood 3 Angels. They were not a part of any level and I don't even know them. Heaven have billion Angels but we knew one another and those 3 wasn't one of us. We were waited until the Kings took their throne and Lucifer stood beside them. We all bowed, and at the corner of my eyes I saw them, they not even bowed just stood there.
“Angels, as you see there is empty Throne.” Lucifer said when all of our eyes went to the empty Throne. It was already like that, ever since I was created. As long as I know that Throne always Empty. Even when one of the Elders decided to sleep they quickly were replace but that Throne were empty as long as I remember.
“It's not empty because the Kings didn't find someone that suitable it was empty because the owner chose to not sit at that throne. It was hers from the first time and today she decided to sit at her throne.” Lucifer said. All eyes looked around and then looked at Michael.
“Respect her as you respect all the others. Respect her as your leader, obey her as your commander.” Lucifer said when one of the three angels walked to the throne.
Her wings has a red tip told us that she was one of the Seraph but then I saw the ruby ring in her fingers. She is a Princess. A Princess that we never knew.
“I Seraphina Pricess of Seraph.” She said and sat on the Throne. The way she sat there looks like it's a natural thing. Like she used to sit in there. It was strange because that Throne was always empty and here she is sat there like she's been sat there for a very long time.
We all bowed at her and thought it was already done but it wasn't. Because what come next was again out of our prediction.
“As you see, on your right side there are two angels, starting today, they will became one of the Commander of Gods Army.” Lucifer said.
“They are Arez and Aria the rank one of the Commander of Gods Army.” Lucifer said when we all looked at the number one.
“What about Jonah? He is the number one.” Surprisingly it wasn't me that asked but Abigail the eight rank.
“I'm open for a fight. Since well it's not fair for us to be in the top when all of you working hard to be in the place where you are now.” The woman that I assumed Aria said.
“Why it's need to be two people in the first rank?” I asked.
“Since we were twins. And couldn't decided which one is the first born.” Arez said when I almost laughed.
“So, why don't we settle here? All of you against both of us?” Aria asked. She really confidence. I mean twelve of us against the both of them. They were out of number.
“Don't you think you are out of number? Maybe me and Andrew is enough.” Jonah said.
“It's not enough. I agree with Aria, the 12 of you against the both of them. To settle it. In here.” Seraphina said.
Since it's Elders that said that we take 2 minutes to discuss our plan and then we were on our position. I looked at the both of them and they were doing nothing but playing something with their hands.
“You do know I hate draw, right?” Aria said to Arez.
“Well, it's gonna be six six.” He said while Aria groaned.
“Are you ready?” He asked us. Jonah nodded. And in the split second the both of them already in front of us.
The way they were fighting was above us but I still can feel that they were holding out. They have a different style of fighting. And after a long and tiring fight we were finally lose. Like really lose.
“As you can see, we win. And by this we claimed the number 1 rank. We're not here to take your place, maybe it'll be okay to have 2 number one since me and Arez are always counted as one.” Aria said and leaving the room while the new Elders looked at me while playing with her rings. A smirked was put at her face.
After that we were dismissed. I really like the way those two number one fight and I quickly went to the training room in hope to meet them but I didn't. It was when I need to eat then I saw them, sat under the three enjoying their food.
“Hey, Xavier.” Arez said.
“Hi.”
“Come to eat?” Arez said while I nodded.
“You guys really beat me today.” I said.
“Well, I don't want someone to doubting my power.” Aria said.
“Well, we have a different training room, if you want you can joined us and Serah want you to train with us.” She added.
“Serah?”
“Seraphina the Elders. She want you to train with us.” She added.
Since that day I was trained with them. Trained with them improved my skills in fighting and all of my other skills. Sometimes Serah come and trained with them. As the Elders Serah rarely talked. And she wasn't afraid to say no to others Elders when she thought it's not rational or too much. She didn't even afraid to questioning Lucifer and it was something. She even once questioning Raphael one of the Kings.
It was when we all are in the meeting rooms when Raphael decided to split the Cherub and Seraph. He wanted that The Seraph was the only one that guarded the the Elders. All elders were agree seeing it was order from one of the Kings.
“And what would Cherub do?” A voice asked, it was Serah that asked the question.
“Being your personal bodyguard?” She added. We all knew that Raphael has a thing for Cherub. He didn't even hide that Cherub has a special spot in him and today wasn't an exception.
“Well, I think it was a good suggestion to make a Cherub as my personal bodyguard. I mean Michael were the leader of Archangels and Seraph why not I'll be the leader of Cherub?” He said.
“I still questioning the reason why you became one of the king?” She asked.
“And what would you questioning that? Did you think I'm not powerful enough to be a leader?” Raphael asked.
“Do you want to spare?” She added when we all just gasped. I mean never in my entire existence has anyone questioning the King nor asking them for a duel. And here she is asking one of the king for the Duel. Did she think she was powerful enough to fight the Kings?
“Serah, it's enough. Seraph and Cherub will continue their job as the guardian of the elders.” Gabriel said. And there is no question asked. Raphael looked dejected though.
“Serah, I want you to follow me.” Michael said.
I didn't saw Serah for a view days, we all thought she was got punished or something until I was asked to train in their special train.
I thought we were going to train in their special spot where I've been trained but I was wrong. It was not in heaven and I never been in this place before. It looks like a garden, I don't even know this place were existed until today.
“Why I never saw this place before?” I asked.
“Because, just a chosen people can be in this place. Not even the Kings, except Michael since our Princess kind of like close to him or something.” Arez said.
“Princess?” I asked.
“You will see.” Aria said when we were in front of place that looks like an exact copy of Kings Palace.
“Welcome.” And there I saw her. It was Serah and she was enjoying her fruit. She was with Michael and there is no trance in her body.
“What took you so long?” Then I saw her for the first time. The reason why they didn't feared the other Elders or The Kings. What backing them were what we Angels believe as a Myth. The myth that was forbid to be told. It was a just a story without the prove of the truth and here I am face to face with the what we so called Myth.
And that's how I met them.
The intruder looking around but then she was retread.
“I think they sent her to check on us. From now on we need to be on guard.” Serah said.