Chapter Thirty Three

I wake up hurting everywhere. I still up groaning and I grab my head.

I jump when I hear things get smashed and thrown onto the wall. I jump up quickly and I exit the room. Just as I'm exiting the room a plate comes flying my direction hitting the wall behind me.

I groan, the sound of glass shattering hurts my brain.

"What happened?" I ask dodging a vase.

"THEY FUCKING ESCAPED!" He yells slamming his fist into the wall, "IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT."

He goes to run to the door but before he could exit I grab his arm, "Wait, let them go. Stay with me."

I want to vomit thinking about being in the same room as Bosko but if they escape and talk to the police I could go free and if he goes after them he might catch them and then I'm royally screwed.

I take a deep breath and I wait for his answer.

"Why...why...wait do you want us to be together?" He asks calming down.

I nod, "It could be just you and me. Together. They're just distractions."

My stomach twists and turns and my heart begins beating fast. Don't have a panic attack, don't have a panic attack Jasper. 

I calm myself down and I look up at Bosko.

He takes a deep breathe, "Fine... We don't need them, we can be together forever."

I pull on a fake smile, its for the greater good Jasper. It's for the greater good. Don't punch him. 

"Clean this up Jasper and then we could go outside or something." Bosko says smiling lightly.

I nibble on my lip hard before looking around, the house is trashed. 

Bipolar asshole.

_________________________

(Self mutilation ahead)

Almost two months went by and the police never came. I put false hope in someone who already turned on me. When I see them I'll kill them. I've been stuck in this house only cleaning, talking to Bosko, and running around outside. After a week or so he began making me sleep his bed with him.

I sit down on the ground near my old bed and I pull out the razor blade that I found in the back of the medication cabinet. The more and more I see Bosko, the more depressed I get. 

I slide it across my wrist and I take a deep breathe. Watching the blood seep out of my skin always puts a smile on my face.

I've learned to like blood. I use to find it disgusting but it gives me hope. Hope that some day I cut too deep and I bleed out onto this dirty concrete floor.

I lean my head back onto the bed and I take another deep breathe, some day maybe some day soon I'll purposely cut too deep. I slide the razor under the dresser before sitting down and watching the blood drip onto the ground.

Bosko doesn't care, he's seen the cuts before while he was having his way with me but all he did was smile.