Chapter Twenty Six

I'll kill him if he touches a hair on her fucking head.

"Why the fuck are you on Jada's phone Zeke?" I ask gritting through my teeth.

"Aww are you angry that's she's hanging out with another man?" He asks before letting loose one of his terrifying laughs.

"I swear Zeke if yo-" I go to threaten him but he begins laughing.

"You know you shouldn't have left my pack or moved away or even found a girl that isn't even your mate," He says sighing, "This is on you."

He hangs the phone up so I chuck it against the wall where Emery is standing. He jumps, "What's wrong?"

I clench my fist and I run down the stairs and out of the house without saying anything. I shift as I run, if anything happens to her... I don't know what I'm gonna do but it's not gonna be very pretty or legal at that.

I ignore the pain in my ribs and I just continue running. At some point I jumped over a roaring river and then over a large tree that fell down.

I don't stop running even after I hear the sounds of paws on the ground. I need to get to Jada even if I die in the process, I'll come back as a ghost if I need too.

One of the wolves behind me goes to jump on me but I quickly dodge it and I keep running.

Soon later I'm at the edge of the city and I don't even shift as I continue running through the city. There's loads of people out but they don't even see me. They're all too busy with their own lives. I run through the door into the club hangout. I smell a faint scent, it's Jada.

I kill him. No matter what I'm killing him.

I hear groaning behind the bar so I jump over and I growl. 

Sean, Tiny, Karma, and Zane are all tied up and gagged.

One by one I quickly break the rope bonding their hands.

I shift as soon as the lasts persons ropes area off.

"Where the fuck is Jada?"

Sean rubs his wrist, "If your talking about the adorable little girl she's out back with Zeke. Man when you left Zeke went insane, well even more insane. Be careful.

I quickly throw on Tiny's shirt before running out back.

Zeke is standing over a bleeding Jada.

I quickly push him out of the way and I drop to the ground.

"I didn't mean to hurt her man..." Zeke says looking down, "She kinda sorta fought back."

"Hey baby I'm here." I say adding pressure to her stomach wound.

She opens her eyes and she smiles, "I'm cold."

"I know baby hang on." I say before turning around to Sean and Zane who are standing at the back door, "Call an ambulance!"

Zane quickly runs off so I turn back to Jada.

"Hold on baby the ambulance is on the way." I say trying to stay calm. I can't handle her dying.

"I don't want to live." She says coughing a bit of blood up, "Don't make me live Jasper."

A tear slips down my face, "Please don't say that I need you Jada. Please don't leave me hear alone."

She laughs which makes her groan, "Before I die I just want you to know that I'm sor-ryy about your rib and yelling at you."

She coughs a bit, "He told me that if you were around when he came for me that he would kill us both."

Suddenly the flood gates to my eyes broke open, "Jada please say awake I need you to be with me. I love y-"

Before I can finish I listen to her last heart beat before she dies. I cry even more, "Jada you promised me you wouldn't leave me!"

I slam my fist onto the concrete under me, I lost one of the few people on this Earth that I truly loved.

Moment's later all my sadness turns to anger. I stand up clenching my teeth and my fist. 

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU ZEKE." I yell right before I shift.

He goes to shift too but before he can I'm sinking my teeth into his back and then into his neck. With one single motion I rip his throat out and I'm splatted with his blood.

"AHHH A WOLFFF!" Someone screams from behind me. 

I turn around before I begin running away. One of the nurses say me kill Zeke. I jump over the back fence and I begin running down the back roads of the city.

Almost seven hours later of running I shift back and I sink into a tree. I wipe the blood off of my face before pulling my legs up to my chest and crying. She promised she would never leave me....