Chapter Twenty Seven

After almost four hours of weeping I get up and I decide its probably time to do something. I don't think I could go back to a normal life. The Fitago's will definitely be after me. I murdered Zeke as a wolf in front of that nurse. I shake my head, I've really done it now. The Fitago's are a group of hunters that track down wolfs that break the wolf laws.

I sigh and I wrap my arms around my chest, its cold and I'm currently butt ass naked in the middle of god knows where. It could be worse, I could be hun-. My stomach cuts me off so I groan.

I'm glad that's its not snowing.

I look up waiting for it to blizzard but it doesn't come so I begin walking.

After an hour of talking I grow super tired to the point where my eyelids begin falling down. I sigh and I stop at a large tree near a couple bushes.

I try shifting but I'm way too tired. I curl up next to the tree and I fall asleep.

*------------------------*

I wake up some point later to someone lightly touching my legs. I look up at them and I raise my eyebrow. Someone with a brown beard is carrying me bridal style threw the forest. He took off his jacket so that its covering me. 

This guy is definitely a wolf, I can't tell if he's a mutt or not, I'm too tired. Oh my god he might be a Fitago!

I go to protest but exhaustion takes over and I fall back asleep curled up against his chest.

*------------------------*

I wake up some time later with someone splashing me with a bucket of water. I scream and I sit up quickly.

I hold onto my chest before looking back at my attacker.

Its the guy with the beard. I can see his facial features much better now and might I say he looks like a hipster. He has short shady brown hair, dark brown eyes, black squarish glasses, a brown beard that's about two inches long. He looks to be in his late forties or early fifties. 

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?" I yell shaking my hair out.

He sets the metal bucket down and he shakes his head, "You should be thanking me for saving you boy."

I look down and I raise my eyebrow, I'm lying on a thing of hay. I'm wearing black sweat pants that are now wet.

"Yeah you saved me from sleeping." I say roughly rubbing my chest off even though my rib hurts.

He sighs, "You know where do are son?"

I look around, "I'm in a barn?" 

The sides of the barn are a rusty brown. The only things that are in this barn are a few hay barrels, a tractor, a few large cages, and him and I.

"Correct. You're in my barn." He says motioning his arms around.

I nod, "Your point?"

I shiver when I sniff a bit, just my fucking luck. This wolf is a damn Alpha.

"My point is that you now belong me me." He say crossing his arms on his chest.

I stand up, "You got to be fucking with me."

He shakes his head, "I know who you are boy and I know who wants you."

I sigh, "I'm leaving and you can't stop me."

I go to shift but I can't.

The man in front of me begins laughing, "Roll up your left leg boy."

I raise my eyebrow but I do as I'm told. I touch the metal anklet around my ankle and I groan. That hurts.

He laughs, "There's a needles in there that are constantly pumping your body with a drug that keeps you from shifting."

I groan and I roll my pant leg down, "What do you want with me?"

He shrugs, "You'll find out soon. For now legs go meet up with your new family."

"Are you in a pack?" I ask sniffing around. I can't really smell anymore wolves.

He shakes his head, "I left my pack a long time ago."

I nod, "What's your name?"

"Bosko but you'll call me sir or sir."

"How old are you?" I ask clenching my fist. I can't do shit to stop this.

"Stop asking questions boy and get moving." He says grabbing my arm roughly before pulling me forward.

This is why I don't want to be a damn wolf, most wolves meet tragic ends. 

Actually that seems nice, them I can be with Jada.

________________

Okay, author here. Why are most people into kidnapping? I've had a few people ask me to do something along those lines with Jasper.

Hope you're happy people...