Trouble

Requested by an amazing friend of mine! Here's your imagine Love! 💕

"Tom... I don't want to go to the premiere. That's for you and the cast, not for me." you tell him, adjusting your glasses. He smiles and fixes them for you.

"We've been dating for three years now Darling... I think it's okay now." He smiles, melting your doubts away.

"Fine." You sigh, heading over to the bedroom to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You hated dressing up. But this was for Tom and it was being photographed so you settled for a nice dress. Not a skin tight one. Hell no. You also took your glasses off. You weren't completely blind, so you were okay. You hated contacts so you went through this "pain" of small blindness.

You went for a causal long sleeved one, the shoulders cut off and just enough space for you to move in. You also loved how black it was, making you look thinner.

"You're not fat." Tom says, as if he read your mind. You give him a small smile.

You knew most girls had either a flat stomach or a small belly. You had a medium one. It was mostly muscle can you believe it.

He came over and kissed your cheek.

"Ready?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guys get to the premiere, flashes going off I'm every direction. Tom gets pulled into some interviews and you hang back, watching him.

Someone comes up to you, not too bad looking and starts up a conversation.

"What's a fine lady like you doing alone?" He asks. You could smell the booze on his breath as he moved closer. You took a step back and saw Tom rum his hands through his hair, seeing you in distress but not wanting to leave the interview and come off as rude. He smiles at the interviewer.

"My date is busy." You say, inching away from him. He keeps following you and you turn to look at Tom, his jaw clenched. You give him a nod and you start heading back to the car. The guy hot on your heels.

"Why don't we get away for a second Mami." He purrs, running a hand through your hair. You shake him off and walk a bit faster. He cat calls you and attempts to squeeze your arse when you see Tom appear from the left.

"You can leave now." Tom says through clenched teeth. The guy scoffs and winks at me.

"This half pint is your date? Pathetic." He laughs. I stay behind Tom.

"Why don't you just leave us alone." Tom warns.

"And if I don't?" The guy challenges.

"Don't make this any harder." Tom implies. The guy swings at Tom, missing since Tom dodged away.

They start to wrestle, Tom on top of the guy and punching his face.

"Tom quit it!" You yell. The guy flips tom over and starts to punch him in the face and neck.

"Quit it!" You cry, trying to pull the guy away. He pushes you away and you jump onto his back, biting his ear. He howls in pain  and gets up, flaring at you.

"You're a dead bitch now." He seethes, coming at you, his hand clasped onto his ear. You're ready to fight, given growing up with three older brothers when you hear mans voice.

"What is going on out here?" He asks, coming into view.

Security.

"These two psychos attacked me!" The guy whined, still holding his ear.

"Officer," Tom groans as he brings himself up to stand. He lets out a small whine.

"This guy violated my date and swung on me." Tom continues, his lip bleeding. The officer looks us over and heads over to the guy.

"What why me?!?" The guy complains.

"Because you hit SpiderMan." The security guard says, winking at both me and Tom.

The security guard passes me and says, "No one knows about this okay?"

Tom and I agree and the guys gets taken away. I look at Tom and smile.

"You could have gotten hurt jumping onto him darling." Tom scowled.

"If I didn't he would have really hurt you." You say, licking your finger and wiping some dripping blood off his lip. He smiles.

"Thanks Love. But I could have done it myself." He says, rubbing his neck. You link your arm with his and walk slowly to the car.

"I know. But sometimes Spiderman needs help from time to time." You say, pecking his cheek. He smiles at you and you head home, where you clean him up with the first aid kit and fall asleep after.