Chapter 18

HEY GUYS SO THIS WILL BE THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER OF 'HOOKED ON LOVE' SO THAT MEANS THAT CHAPTER 19 WILL UNFORTUNATLEY BE THE LAST ONE AND IM SORRY TIHIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT BUT ITS GOT ALOT OF FLUFF! BUT THERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS!! IM STARTING AN EVIL CHARMING FANFIC AND THE FIRST CHAPTER WILL HOPEFULLY BE UP TONIGHT! LOOK OUT FOR 'CHARMED BY A SHEPARD'. THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! COMMENT AND VOTE!!

Regina’s POV

A cloud of purple smoke diminished as I looked down at the child in my arms. I smiled at the cute bubbly girl, “Hello sweetheart. Its ok, were home now.” Jasmine giggled. It brought a bigger smile to my face and tears to my eyes. I had children, my own flesh and blood. But one was missing. I got out my phone and dialed Killians number.

I waited and on the third ring he answered, “Regina are you ok? Hows Jasmine?”

“I’m fine, Jasmine it fine. I’m back at the house. Hows Liam?”

I hear Killian let out a breath of relief, “He’s fine. No one else has requested to see him expect one person.”

I panicked, “Who?”

Killian laughed through the phone, “Who do you think. Snow White.

“Oh” I said stifling my disgust. But then I remembered how she helped me go back to Killian and I relaxed. “Come home soon please. I want to see my baby boy and my fiance.” I smiled when the words left my mouth. He told me he was on his way and we hung up. I stood up from the floor with Jasmine firmly in my arms. I carried her to the extra bedroom and using the little magic I had left I created the most beautiful baby bedroom. The left side of the room was a light purple with lotus flowers covering the walls. The crib was white with purple lace surrounding it. On the right side of the room was baby blue, no pun intended. The walls had soft white clouds on it. The crib was also white but it had blue lace instead of purple. And in the corner was a beautiful cream colored rocking chair with all four of our names painted perfectly on it. The sight brought tears to my eyes. I carried Jasmine over and laid her gently into her crib kissing her forehead.

I heard the front door open and quietly crept out of the nursery and closed the door. I made my way downstairs and saw Killian standing there, Liam asleep in his arms. It was truly a sight to see. I smiled and took my last step off the stairs. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

“Is he asleep already?” Killian nodded, “Lets take him to the nursery.” We both walked up the stairs and I quietly opened the door allowing him to enter first. I heard him gasp when he saw the room. It made me happy knowing he liked it. He turned to look at me and I raised my eyebrows as if to say ‘Do you like it?’. He nodded. I watched him gently set our baby boy into his crib. I walked over and set my hands on his shoulder and my chin on top of that. He turned to face me and leaned in to steal a quick kiss.

We both exited the room and shut the door quietly. I stood in the hallway admiring Killian.

He looked at me curiously, “What?”

I shook my head, “Nothing its just… I never thought I would ever get a happy ending. Villains don't get happy endings.” I turned my head away suddenly saddened by my thoughts.

“Hey,” He said quietly. He reached up and moved my chin to face him, “You're not a villain. You're Regina. You're pure and innocent, beautiful and charming. And you're my fiance and I couldn't be happier.”

Tears filled my eyes. “I can be happy, but only with you. Only with our family.” He smiled. “What? Did I say something wrong?”

“No love, quite the opposite actually. I am smiling because you said ‘our’. Its our family, and I as well could not be happier.” He leaned in and kissed me slowly but passionately. I started to smile through our kiss. “Can we be careful next time? I really don't want to imagine a real birth.” Killian laughed and it made my heart skip a beat.

“Of course. Anything for you my Queen.”

I giggled , “Precisely.”