Chapter 1

(Tania)
"Daniel! Stop throwing food at me!" I screamed at him playfully. "Awe, come on! I'm aiming for the boobs!" Daniel screamed out.

"DANIEL! DON'T!" I placed my arms around my chest and blushed a little.

"I'm just playing with you," he pecked my cheek.

I looked at the clock and it was already 9:37 A.M. Shoot, I was late for my dance class. I rapidly got up and went to get my stuff. "I'm going now! I'm late!" I screamed out. "Wait!" Daniel ran up to me. His hands were on my waist and he kissed me gently, "Don't forget my kiss next time." I blushed a little and smiled at him.

I got in the car and drove to my class. I entered inside and my friend Sydnee was there along with Georgia. "Look who arrived," Georgia laughed. "Well, I'm sorry. My stupid boyfriend kept on throwing food at me!" I said. "Haha, look who's over there. A cutie for you," Sydnee poked me. I turned around to the wandering man, he had black curly hair like a poodle, with a pointy noise and beautiful green hazel eyes. Our eyes met and he smiled at me and I just blushed. "You blusher! Go talk to him!" Sydnee pushed me.

The man came up to me, "Excuse me darling, is this the dance class?" His voice was so beautiful, like an angel. "Yeah, you're in the right place," I smiled at him.

"Thank you. By the way, my name is Brian," he held out his hand.

"Mine is Tania.." I shook his hand while looking at him.

"That's a pretty name for a lady like you."

"Oh, um.. Thank you," I blushed and hid my face.

"I'll see you around, probably," he smiled at me and left off.

As I keep my eye on him, I already knew that I fell in love with him by that second. Sydnee spun me towards her with her hands on my shoulder. "You guys are perfect!" Sydnee screams out, making the studio really quiet.

After the dance, it was time to go home. I saw Brian walking as I started the car. "Brian!" I got out and ran up to him. He turned around in confused, "Yeah?"

"Do you need a ride?"

"No thanks. I'm going practice with the guys. It's a block away from here,"

"Well, do you want me to walk with you?"

"If you wish to!"

I smiled at him and stood next to him, "Then let's go."
We began talking about ourselves and have a laugh. His friends were already outside waiting for him. "Look guys, Brian made a girlfriend!" The blonde one began to point at me. "It's probably the 1000th one," the long black haired one spoked. I stood there feeling bad and ashamed. Brian looked back at me, "Don't worry. They're just jerks.." I smiled nervously, "Well, have fun."

I began to walk away before they could notice my emotions. "Wait!" Brian ran up to me with his fingertips touching my elbows. I turned towards him and looked at him, his eyes where shining by the sun's light. I kept on staring at him and he pecked my cheek. "Thank you.." He whispered. I blushed and he smiled.

Finally he walked away looking back at me and waved. I began going home with butterflies flying in my tummy and just blushing all day long.