Chapter 6

(Freddie)

Sydnee and I were getting ready for this ballroom dance thing. I was really nervous to go there since I don't know how to dance. "Sweetie! How do you like my dress?" Sydnee came in running, she was wearing a white sparkly dress that it reached above her knees and some cute little high heels with her hair down. "Darling, you look stunning," I kissed her softly and fixed my white blouse and put on my floral looking sweater along with my white pants. "What time is it?" I sat on the bed to put on my shoes.

"It's already 5:30," Sydnee fixed herself.

"We're almost late, let's go now!" I stood up and we both grabbed our coats and walked outside. Sydnee got in the driver's seat, since I can't even fucking drive.

We entered inside the ballroom, it was cleaned up and huge and nice. I could hear Sydnee gasp since she already saw Georgia, Roger and John. "Hey guys!" Sydnee squealed and we have each-other hugs. "Hey John," I playfully kissed him on the cheek. "Really Freddie," he laughs.

"Where's Brian and Tania?"

"I don't know, there's a lot of people here, just find a big black poodle, and that would be Brian," we all laughed.

There was a table near to us and it was for us, so we sat there waiting...

And waiting

And waiting

And wai- The lights went off and people started to worry.

Then a light shone on two people, "I've found the poodle," John laughed.

(Brian)

It was so embarrassing to do this, I'm already forming sweats on my forehead, disgusting of me, can't the light me any less brighter. I began dancing with Ally. She was really good, and her hair smelled like watermelon or lemons.. Between, why am I smelling hairs..

Finally, she was there after I "pulled" Ally and "pushed" her away from me. It was part of the dance. She smiled at me shyly. I pulled her to me, running my hand down on her back and I felt her hand gripping on mine. We danced around the fountain, people were amazed. I was amazed more than them, I just couldn't believe how beautiful she is. Suddenly, we both stopped, since it ended, and I just wrapped her so close and kissed her.

Everyone cheered and applauded and we both headed back to the table where our friends sat. "Woah Brian, I never knew you had the moves.." John laughed. "Wait, so now you guys are now dating or was that part of the show?" Sydnee asked. Tania and I stared at each-other and kisses again, and again and again. We heard "Aw" going on.

We had dinner and after that we dance again for fun. I let Tania dance with John. That poor soul has no one. I went to the restroom to fix myself up. "Hey, Brian.." Monica whispered. "Umm.. Hi..?" I replied.

"I loved the way you grabbed me," she touched herself.

"I'm out of here you filthy sl-" She was going up to me, until a man screamed, "Monica! I'm waiting!"

That voice, I recognized that voice. It was Daniel.. He came up to me, "Oh, hey Brian.. I didn't knew you wear ballet shoes."

"Well, you obviously do know that a relationship is for two, but looks like you don't know how to count.."

I headed back to the table where Tania was worried. "Hey, are you okay?" I grabbed her arm. "Yeah, I just want to get out," she laughed nervously.

"Then let's get out of here," I picked her up and took her outside, waving bye to our friends.

We drove off to my house, which she didn't want to spend the night at the hotel. "The lovebirds has came," my mom smiled at us as she set her wine down. We both waved at her and headed upstairs to my room a candle was on.

Finally I lay on my bed while removing my sweater and vest. "So, it's only a single bed," Tania looked everywhere on my room.

"I don't mind you being here," I backed away to the wall which it made space for Tania.

"Look a cockroach!" She pointed out.

"Where?!" I got scared and looked at the wall.

"Right here," she was laying next to me and laughing.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her goodnight on her lips. "I love you," we both whispered and laughed.

We dozed off, and I woke up slowly and saw a figure. It was Tania taking off her dress and going through my drawer. Which I didn't mind. My eyes widened after I saw her body. It got me speechless, like it was perfect.

She walked towards the bed and turning off the candle. I closed my eyes as she laid in front of me, her back was facing me and she wrapped my arm around her. Then I heard her, "Woah, Brian, you're bumpy."